Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M & S pander to this crazy world !

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
From talking to people in real life rather than getting obsessively worked up by disingenuous stories in the right wing media and stoking up hatred on internet forums?

As it goes, for Uk based Mulsims I 100% agree with Dave's statement. Same goes for every other religion in this country, it just a'int that important to the vast majority.
Absolute , unadulterated , dogshit.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Don't your supermarkets have the self check out systems installed yet? I reckon they are great and save having to worry about anyone else serving you.

Yes we do, but for some things you need to use a checkout which has an assistant. In which case you expect to be served/sold with the items that are on sale in the store, by that assistant......or not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will the Muslim population get a bit of breathing space from racism when the UK is FLOODED with Romanian and Bulgarian immigrants on Wednesday? They could certainly do with it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I find it astonishing that you can come out with such total bollocks.

Likewise..

A private company, has introduced some policies for its workers...
The policy fails, due to that company not following its own internal process....
The policy has been in place for many years apparently, and this ONCE incident...
reported in the Telegraph, concerning an anonymous person making a complaint, where
somebody who shouldnt have been placed in the area has courted the rightwings publicity.
The fabric of society has been ripped to shreds by this mistake by the company.
Its a non story...that rightwing groups, and individual are screaming hysterically about it.
Its a good look.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That's all that needed to be said, you know it and I know it.

Let me get this straight, you expect me to believe that you have regular interactions with people of the Islamic faith? That's what makes your viewpoint so absurd, it is clear that you don't. You speak from a position of fear, not one of knowledge.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes we do, but for some things you need to use a checkout which has an assistant. In which case you expect to be served/sold with the items that are on sale in the store, by that assistant......or not.

The company has apologised for ITS mistake... accept their apology.
Although, I sense you would rather blame the individual, and their religion for it.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Let me get this straight, you expect me to believe that you have regular interactions with people of the Islamic faith? That's what makes your viewpoint so absurd, it is clear that you don't. You speak from a position of fear, not one of knowledge.
Bollocks, I speak from a position of having lived in tower hamlets for five years you clown.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Likewise..

A private company, has introduced some policies for its workers...
The policy fails, due to that company not following its own internal process....
The policy has been in place for many years apparently, and this ONCE incident...
reported in the Telegraph, concerning an anonymous person making a complaint, where
somebody who shouldnt have been placed in the area has courted the rightwings publicity.
The fabric of society has been ripped to shreds by this mistake by the company.
Its a non story...that rightwing groups, and individual are screaming hysterically about it.
Its a good look.
this particular piece of bollocks of yours was the ridiculous assertion that most Muslims are ' Muslims in name only ' , nice attempt at deflection as usual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here