Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M & S pander to this crazy world !

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive no chip my little turnip. Certainly not a 'victim'...to anybody on this forum.
My life is fine...im not a frustrated, angry, blaming everybody for my own failures in life, scared of everything, rightwing nerd

Jan 30, 2008
Ive no chip my little turnip. Certainly not a 'victim'...to anybody on this forum.
My life is fine...im not a frustrated, angry, blaming everybody for my own failures in life, scared of everything, rightwing nerd
HARK AT THIS ABSOLUTE LOAD OF BOLLOCKS BEING SPOUTED BY OUR "FRIEND" in the Czech republic :facepalm:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What bollocks?

Pointing, and laughing, at rightwing halfwits, doesnt mean I have a 'chip'...It means..I point, and laugh at rightwing halfwits.
Along with the vast majority. Would have thought you, at least, were used to it.

As for 'our friend'...youre right...Im no friend of rightwing halfwits. Hence, the pointing, and laughing at their drivel. Well spotted.

Jan 30, 2008
What bollocks?

Pointing, and laughing, at rightwing halfwits, doesnt mean I have a 'chip'...It means..I point, and laugh at rightwing halfwits.
Along with the vast majority. Would have thought you, at least, were used to it.

As for 'our friend'...youre right...Im no friend of rightwing halfwits. Hence, the pointing, and laughing at their drivel. Well spotted.
have you made that appointment down the docs ?
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, I havnt...laughing is good for the soul.

Being frustrated, angry, and blaming the world for your own troubles...isnt...but, it is how I like to see rightwing turnips....and im never disappointed.

Thanks for your concern.

Jan 30, 2008
No, I havnt...laughing is good for the soul.

Being frustrated, angry, and blaming the world for your own troubles...isnt...but, it is how I like to see rightwing turnips....and im never disappointed.

Thanks for your concern.
say's the biggest comedian on here :lolol:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Says a rightwing nerd

Hey, any more non-stories for the rightwingers to be angry, and frustrated about in the pipeline?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Muslim apologists? haha... Not really bothered about it bushy... the workings of the judicial system have been run through, challanged, and the issue has been corrected...
Still, carry on being frustrated, offended and angry about it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My posts were not 'threatening'...MarkFella, the fascist facilitator in Brightons posts were....my posts were also in response...but hey.....

Victims...yes...civil war is always tragic, and the South Caucasus has been experiencing it for years.....is there a point to you putting it on a thread, that concerns the M&S employee benefits for all its employees, whichever faith? What is the link?

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My posts were not 'threatening'...MarkFella, the fascist facilitator in Brightons posts were....my posts were also in response...but hey.....

Victims...yes...civil war is always tragic, and the South Caucasus has been experiencing it for years.....is there a point to you putting it on a thread, that concerns the M&S employee benefits for all its employees, whichever faith? What is the link?

What is the link?
In response to your post stating "Hey, any more non-stories for the rightwingers to be angry, and frustrated about in the pipeline?" quote:

Although not a "non-story", one for your "pipeline"......do you need any more.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
and, it has what to do with M&S internal staffing issues?

You admit its not a non-story....so why put it on this thread ?...Go on...tell me all about it ... explain why you have placed that link on this thread

Talk about desperate haha

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
So, none of our resident Muslim apologists have any comment to make on this , no surprise there then.

So here's what this looks like - poor decision made in the first place, picked up on, perhaps with the wrong motivation but quite rightly by the DM, decision reversed. Well done DM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here