[Cricket] LV= County Championship Division One, Yorkshire v Sussex at Leeds, Sep 22-25, 2015

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Stuart Broad you are a wanker. Sort it out!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Stuck here in the land of endless sun (UAE), can anyone tell me if the weather forecast for tomorrow gives us any hope?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hants all scoring their career batting average would get them to about 340... I have been slow to accept it but not expecting anything other than a Hants win now.

No further rain expected in Leeds. Tomorrow we bat for Div 1 survival.

If Yorks 2nd innings can go comfortably towards 100 overs then no reason why we can't last 80 odd.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
All that is needed tomorrow is that our batsmen put in a steady and disciplined performance and bat out the day...

:down:

So what is Northants like to visit?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And Stuart gives away another 10 runs of his 2nd over :facepalm:. DOOMED

Ashes hero? Ashes Cock Juggling Thundrcvnt more like :(

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Ed Joyce has a cunning plan

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Could be bad light approx. 5:30, although sunshine now. Yorks looking for 270/280 I reckon

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hampshire scoring at 7 runs per over, are they looking to get the win done and home tonight!!??

Looks like it. Ah well, maybe this is a deserved relegation, we can dump Robbo and half our squad and rebuild. It's getting tedious blowing out early of nearly every competition and having to scrape home each season.

No. 25

Aug 25, 2012
Our inability to ever consistently form partnerships of over 50 runs for any of our first 5/6 wickets is why we are in this dreadful position this season, and I wouldn't be surprised if this exact deficiency seals our fate tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports