Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Luton forum (avenue of evil)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It never ceases to amaze me how some folk who had little to say, or even contrary views, before talk about homophobia as a serious issue only when it can be used as a weapon to throw at other clubs. I would add that most don't fall into that category. But it's there.

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
My god you would think Luton were a hot bed for hooliganism, I been up there twice , both times Brighton fans more than matched Luton and that was away , some absolute rubbish being talked on here , it’s bloody Luton not Millwall ,
Luton actually have a
My god you would think Luton were a hot bed for hooliganism, I been up there twice , both times Brighton fans more than matched Luton and that was away , some absolute rubbish being talked on here , it’s bloody Luton not Millwall
My god you would think Luton were a hot bed for hooliganism, I been up there twice , both times Brighton fans more than matched Luton and that was away , some absolute rubbish being talked on here , it’s bloody Luton not Millwall ,
Very shady place to go and a nasty firm
MIGs will be very active next season with a reputation to protect have a read about past clashes.Your right it’s not Millwall but they are a very nasty little mob

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Was it not Luton who banned away fans for a while as they were always getting attacked by home fans? Admittedly a long time ago.

Edit: having Googled this the ban seems to have been much more about Millwall fans causing a riot.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
My Forum is considerably better than yaws!
But I'd just like to say to the hatters visiting this beautiful ad infested piece of modern day literature, well done on winning promotion a hearty hello,and don't forget to buy everything at Amazon especially the skin tight leotards omg so comfy.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
To be honest I hate it when someone draws attention to what some goon from another club has posted on the Internet.

Best never to have seen it. Because there is good and bad in all fan bases. Tools ubiquitous.

Silly me for opening the thread really. What a fool.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Plus it’s always bizarre when people judge a fan base on twitter or a forum . It’s full of questionable types .

Luton will be fine . Will be a good atmosphere and a nice little edge

Good luck to them

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looking forward to Sky trying to turn this into a “thing” between us and them. The Thameslink Derby, anyone?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Guessing you were not around in the 80s, other than as a pre teen or thereabouts?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Guessing you were not around in the 80s, other than as a pre teen or thereabouts?
I was up in Luton back in the late 70s when football violence was just As bad as the 80s or more likely worse ,
I was up there 2 years in a row including the Teddy Maybank late equaliser,
you Try going down to Cardiff back in those days , easily the most intimidating place I ever been to watching the Albion ,
I also have to say that Millwall , Portsmouth, we’re a lot worse as well

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I was up in Luton back in the late 70s when football violence was just As bad as the 80s or more likely worse ,
I was up there 2 years in a row including the Teddy Maybank late equaliser,
you Try going down to Cardiff back in those days , easily the most intimidating place I ever been to watching the Albion ,
I also have to say that Millwall , Portsmouth, we’re a lot worse as well
I was at that game of the late Teddy Maybank equaliser !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
yes 1972/73 season saw the Malcolm McDonald car incident at Kenilworth Rd
That was something else that day….. It’s true though that Luton and Bournemouth were our (fighting) rivals in those days.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think we think that Luton are like Bournemouth .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here