Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua IS returning

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hope to fuk it is true, then we can stop seeing so many threads about him being spotted, signing, twittering, facebooking, his car and its number plate, and playing in the League cup for Newcastle

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
I'm just glad all the speculating threads can stop now he's signing.
At least any Lua Lua threads now will be about his performances in the famous blue & white stripes.

Am looking forward to Gus working his magic before transfer deadline but also worried about the high number of people we missed out on and if that trend continues for a striker.
In Gus we trust though.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I didn't see him play at the back end of last season and when I spoke to a couple of people about him, they said yes he was fast and tricky, but there wasn't much end product re: crosses!? Any thoughts?

I assume you are being serious, despite all the threads on this over the summer, so will answer seriously. Your mates are right to a degree, especially early on. When we played at Leeds, in about his second game for us, he destroyed their full back with his pace but could not play the right ball. However, he got better with his crosses with a great example being his cross for Barnes' goal against Southampton, which was fantastic and when he had only just come on. He is the most exciting player I have seen play for us in ages, maybe even since Zamora, and his pace is incredible. I am really pleased he has signed again.

Not far off a really good team now. We have 2 of the 4 players that Gus wanted and hopefully not too much of the budget spent on a loanee and a five month contract. I am not even too bothered about the defender as with Greer back we have five good defenders and could get a loanee in if needed to be back up. The key now is the striker. If we sign a decent forward, we will be real contenders.

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
How can it be official? Nothing on Seagulls.co.uk

Well the Argus wouldn't get something wrong now would they..........

lol :whistle:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Get in, bloody great news that is.

Im sure he will be here for the season unless Newcastle get lots of injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here