Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lorry crashes into Christmas Market Berlin.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
But yet you link Farage to the death of a British MP? You can't have it both ways. Merkel has to take responsibility for the sexual assaults and attacks by migrants, since she let untold numbers in unfettered and unchecked. Similarly, if Farage whipped up racist sentiment, he needs to take responsibility for his actions.

That's exactly the point I'm making.

I didn't link anything. I merely pointed out that some did and it upset Nige and his legion of supporters.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I agree that the short term pain, long term gain argument is ridiculous.

Wasn't that what a lot of people were saying in favour of Brexit?

WTF has this got to do with brexit? And comparing peoples lives.to possible economic hardship, really ? You're as bad as the poster I originally quoted.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ah , so short term pain (12 people murdered countless injured at a Christmas market) for long term gain , fvcking idiot isn't too strong a phrase in response to this post:facepalm:

You really are a nasty piece of work..I was merely elaborating on the quote..but oh you must make it personal and spout forth

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Not much, though I'm not the first person to mention it here, just I thought I'd heard the short term pain, long term gain argument deployed somewhere else fairly recently.

I heard it mentioned when we went to Gillingham as a club.... is that somehow linked too?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You really are a nasty piece of work..I was merely elaborating on the quote..but oh you must make it personal and spout forth

Elaborating on the quote ? You made.a.smug.response which was fvcking idiotic given that 12.people have been killed.you clown, and I'm a nasty piece of work ? Generation snowflake......

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Elaborating on the quote ? You made.a.smug.response which was fvcking idiotic given that 12.people have been killed.you clown, and I'm a nasty piece of work ? Generation snowflake......

No it wasn't smug ..it merely made the point that it was a long term ..not that I necessarily agreed or disagreed..
If anyone's a clown u seem to be doing a pretty good job

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No it wasn't smug ..it merely made the point that it was a long term ..not that I necessarily agreed or disagreed..
If anyone's a clown u seem to be doing a pretty good job

Why make the quote if you neither agreed or disagreed? It's been pretty much conclusively proven last night that the long term strategy isn't worth it given that 12 people won't be sitting down to Christmas dinner this year , what's happened is you made a stupid post , I pulled.you up.on it.and you've got.all.defensive now you've realised.what a prat you look.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why make the quote if you neither agreed or disagreed? It's been pretty much conclusively proven last night that the long term strategy isn't worth it given that 12 people won't be sitting down to Christmas dinner this year , what's happened is you made a stupid post , I pulled.you up.on it.and you've got.all.defensive now you've realised.what a prat you look.

Sorry but u make a heck of a lot of assumptions I don't agree with ..but I'll end it there although I'm sure you won't

Jan 30, 2008
it's not the first time
regards
DR

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Nigel is being slated

a) Whether he's right or not, making his point in the immediate aftermath of the attack is seen by many as crass and tasteless.

b) Six months ago, he was pictured under a racist poster that he advocated, the latest in a long line of increasingly hysterical outpourings from both sides of a divisive referendum campaign. Later that day a neo-nazi terrorist murdered a sitting politician in cold blood and attempted to murder a 78 year old man that came to her defense. Some at the time linked the two things, which Farage condemned. As Brendan Cox has said today blaming politicians for the acts of extremists is a very slippery slope, whichever side you're on.

Nigel Farage on Nick Ferrari's radio show this morning.

https://audioboom.com/posts/5415734-faragepart1

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Asked about the Twitter exchange with Cox, Farage said: “Well, of course, he would know more about extremists than me, Mr Cox. He backs organisations like Hope Not Hate, who masquerade as being lovely and peaceful, but actually pursue violent and undemocratic means.”

Farage also told LBC: “And I’m sorry Mr Cox, but it is time people started to take responsibility for what’s happened."

Maybe Farage is finally accepting responsibility? :facepalm:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Merry Christmas everyone. :xmas:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

First three minutes are pretty standard fare.

The last 90 seconds or so of that is a little bizarre. Not quite sure what got Ferrari's tongue, perhaps he was in shock at the guff Farage was spouting about Brendon Cox.

But yeah. This was the sort of thing I was talking about.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And how many are in the countries that started this bloodbath,Saudi Arabia and Qatar,pray tell?The greater part of f***-all!

Of course they're not taking any. They're two of the most despicable regimes on the planet. The point I answered was that "Muslim" countries are taking a huge number of refugees. It rather reinforces my earlier point about not all Islam or Muslims being the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here