Lorry crashes into Christmas Market Berlin.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Nigel Farage on Nick Ferrari's radio show this morning.

https://audioboom.com/posts/5415734-faragepart1

"This morning, on LBC radio, former UKIP leader Nigel Farage launched an outrageous attack on us, on Brendan Cox, husband of murdered MP Jo Cox, and by association on everyone who believes in HOPE not hate. Our lawyer has just sent Farage a letter demanding he retracts and publicly apologises or we will begin legal proceedings against him.

Help us take Nigel Farage to court. Please donate."

https://donate.hopenothate.org.uk/page/contribute/farage-to-court

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
emerg.jpg

:glare:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Asked about the Twitter exchange with Cox, Farage said: “Well, of course, he would know more about extremists than me, Mr Cox. He backs organisations like Hope Not Hate, who masquerade as being lovely and peaceful, but actually pursue violent and undemocratic means.”

Farage also told LBC: “And I’m sorry Mr Cox, but it is time people started to take responsibility for what’s happened."

Seems a fair assumption to me.

Yoda

English & European
This is the man that a witness followed and pointed out the police in one of their statements.

Did they manage to follow the correct person for the whole time? There would have been a lot of people running away from the scene in panic (just look at the videos after the attack in Nice) and it was at night so not at all possible they got people they were following mixed up.

At the end of the day, finger prints will determine whether it is the correct person or not (and I would've thought they would have them from the lorry cab by now).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Did they manage to follow the correct person for the whole time? There would have been a lot of people running away from the scene in panic (just look at the videos after the attack in Nice) and it was at night so not at all possible they got people they were following mixed up.

At the end of the day, finger prints will determine whether it is the correct person or not (and I would've thought they would have them from the lorry cab by now).

appreciate all that, the most worrying thing is that he could still be out there.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
If it proves to be the wrong man they are fortunate not to have a De Menezes scenario on their hands.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Of course they're not taking any. They're two of the most despicable regimes on the planet. The point I answered was that "Muslim" countries are taking a huge number of refugees. It rather reinforces my earlier point about not all Islam or Muslims being the same.

So.the regimes in Turkey,Lebanon,Jordan,Iraq,and Egypt are absolutely marvelous beacons of hope and light,are they?

D

Deleted member 22389

And so we go full circle again until the next time another horrific event happens. In the meantime we will listen to the same old excuses, listen the to the same old questions without getting to the real root of the problem. No amount of lessons in European culture will change people, the only chance people have is to vote out these stupid politicians who are ruining Europe.

A good start would be to control the sodding borders and stop letting hundreds of thousands of people pour in to the EU.

Last edited by a moderator:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
And so we go full circle again until the next time another horrific event happens. In the meantime we will listen to the same old excuses, listen the to the same old questions without getting to the real root of the problem and no amount of lessons in European culture will change people.

A good start would be to control the sodding borders and stop letting hundreds of thousands of people pour in to the EU.

Build a wall? Where do they go instead?

But there is no doubt that there are people out there who have lost loved ones and are totally devestated at what appears to be a senseless loss of life

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So.the regimes in Turkey,Lebanon,Jordan,Iraq,and Egypt are absolutely marvelous beacons of hope and light,are they?

That's not what I said nor is it the point. The issue raised was why aren't Muslim countries taking refugees. Some of them have taken the vast majority. Some have taken bugger all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 22389

Build a wall? Where do they go instead?

Once again things get taken to extremes, I never mentioned a wall. I do believe an Egyptian billionaire wanted to buy an island off greece where everyone could go but the idea was rejected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports