Status
Not open for further replies.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
If you want it locked ask [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] :moo:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The best example of everything that is wrong with NSC at the moment. I'm sure he winds everybody up but some are probably afraid of negativaty aimed his way due to him being disabled.

What? How precious is that?

There's nothing 'wrong' with it. It's an internet forum, which attracts people from all walks of life, the vast majority of which are Albion fans. Some might want to talk about football, others might not, hence the variety of threads.

And last time I checked, there was no limit on the number of posts per user. Have the rules changed?

Also has the 'ignore' button been disabled? I'm sure some of the people that are getting wound up on here would have their lives enriched by using it...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's not NSC, just some of the spastics that post on it.

(Your NSP account has been activated, BTW.)

I'm not in the least bit interested in getting a NSP account, but could you enlighten me as to why there is such a fascination on that site with this one and its members?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'm not in the least bit interested in getting a NSP account, but could you enlighten me as to why there is such a fascination on that site with this one and its members?

If you'd been around for longer that 5 mins you would know about NSC/NSP.

Thats another problem with all the JCL's; They need everything explained to them.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Thats another problem with all the JCL's; They need everything explained to them.

Well, I haven't – in relative terms – so maybe you could 'fill me in' all-knowing Junior. I clearly don't know about the history between NSC/NSP, hence asking the question.

Clearly I have sinned by not getting involved in the world of Brighton and Hove Albion internet message boards sooner. I am deeply sorry and will say 10 Hail Marys before I go to bed tonight.

But I don't need EVERYTHING explained to me. I know how to spot a CJTC when I see one...

I see you also failed to answer the questions I asked. Well here's another one. If JCL's are a 'problem', do you think NSC should stop taking applications to join? To me that kinda at odds with the whole 'community' vibe that, I thought, this site provided. Ah well.

LOL

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Well, I haven't – in relative terms – so maybe you could 'fill me in' all-knowing Junior. I clearly don't know about the history between NSC/NSP, hence asking the question. :facepalm:

Clearly I have sinned by not getting involved in the world of Brighton and Hove Albion internet message boards sooner. I am deeply sorry and will say 10 Hail Marys before I go to bed tonight.

But I don't need EVERYTHING explained to me. I know how to spot a CJTC when I see one...

I see you also failed to answer the questions I asked. Well here's another one. If JCL's are a 'problem', do you think NSC should stop taking applications to join? To me that kinda at odds with the whole 'community' vibe that, I thought, this site provided. Ah well.

LOL

Fur Cough

Well, I haven't – in relative terms – so maybe you could 'fill me in' all-knowing Junior. I clearly don't know about the history between NSC/NSP, hence asking the question. :facepalm:

LOL

:safeway:

lol

xxxxxx

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

LOL

You have obviously read the Desert Orchid and Recruitment threads on Gold and understand Binfests. You are most welcome here.

To answer the question

If memory serves (and mines shit), NSP was set up Safeway as an alternative to NSC when Bozza temporarily disabled polls as a thread starting option years ago. It then morphed into NSC’s little angrier brother frequented by some of the more regular users on NSC who also know each in the 'real' world.

I don’t go there much (I think I posted twice as Harry Monk) but I seem to remember some bizarre transfer exclusive as well as being the website of choice for Mrs Butters. I actually thought it ceased to be until I saw it pop up on the this thread.

Someone else can explain what ‘Always Skint’ is though

tooting2

Mar 26, 2011
lancing
lol

Can we stop using this ridiculous 'word' please?

In most cases you are not LOLing, you're probably not even smiling slightly. And don't LOL at something you've written yourself - that's just arrogant - let everyone else judge the humour (or lack of) in your mutterings.

So stop it, please, or it will join 'the c word' in NSC's blacklist that gets auto-censored.

oops (LOL)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:safeway:

lol

xxxxxx

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genuine LOL, thanks FC.

You have obviously read the Desert Orchid and Recruitment threads on Gold and understand Binfests. You are most welcome here.

To answer the question

If memory serves (and mines shit), NSP was set up Safeway as an alternative to NSC when Bozza temporarily disabled polls as a thread starting option years ago. It then morphed into NSC’s little angrier brother frequented by some of the more regular users on NSC who also know each in the 'real' world.

I don’t go there much (I think I posted twice as Harry Monk) but I seem to remember some bizarre transfer exclusive as well as being the website of choice for Mrs Butters. I actually thought it ceased to be until I saw it pop up on the this thread.

Someone else can explain what ‘Always Skint’ is though

Thank you IP for the clear and concise explanation. [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION], take note...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If I have been attacked about the number of posts I should be allowed to explain why there was that many, but fine.

I will not reply again so hopefully the thread will disappear if it is not locked which seems the best thing for everybody.

'Martyn20'--I have only been posting a few weeks more than you- I blew a gasket when early into contributing someone called me a JCL-------however I quickly realised you gotta take a breath mate and dont take the bait. But overall I love it on here not only cause my missus hates it (u aint on that fecking NSC again?), but it can be a real laugh. I've read your blog and understand why you are on here more than most. I suggest you post some stuff yourself rather than commenting on some of the tripe!!!! :thumbsup:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
'Martyn20'--I have only been posting a few weeks more than you- I blew a gasket when early into contributing someone called me a JCL-------however I quickly realised you gotta take a breath mate and dont take the bait. But overall I love it on here not only cause my missus hates it (u aint on that fecking NSC again?), but it can be a real laugh. I've read your blog and understand why you are on here more than most. I suggest you post some stuff yourself rather than commenting on some of the tripe!!!! :thumbsup:
who called you a JCL mate let me know & I'll have a word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here