LOL

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Fur Cough

Since i cant be bothered reading through 34 pages - can someone just sum this topic up in an easy to read post ?

mushroom-cloud.jpg

Dec 29, 2011
Since i cant be bothered reading through 34 pages - can someone just sum this topic up in an easy to read post ?

A simple joke about banning Ladygull taken way too seriously by some which then escallated into a massive arguements with two sides bitching about nothing. It's really rather entertaining and the 35minutes spent reading it would be a good investment.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Feck knows why I keep reading THIS thread, I just can't stop, I'm addicted aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
A simple joke about banning Ladygull taken way too seriously by some which then escallated into a massive arguements with two sides bitching about nothing. It's really rather entertaining and the 35minutes spent reading it would be a good investment.

You missed out a few bits. One of Lady Gulls arse licking clique even started ANOTHER thead getting offended 'on her behalf' about this thread, it was locked after about 5 pages and several flounces.

Since then, there has been a few more flounces by the usual suspects and a numerous bannings. Some self induced and some mod enforced. EVEN more bizzare is that it looks like one of those that asked for a self imposed banning, then couldnt cope and asked for a self induced UN-banning. LOL xxx

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
How come this website has suddenly morphed into NorthStandLOLS on my PC??????:flameboun:flameboun:facepalm::facepalm::bla::bla:

Confused of Cheshire

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
EVEN more bizzare is that it looks like one of those that asked for a self imposed banning, then couldnt cope and asked for a self induced UN-banning. LOL xxx

Arf..!

Just seen this - US must have sat there for nearly 40mins, being unable to officially respond to the thread, then blown a gasket, and had to ask for the ban to be lifted.. Hilario :D

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You missed out a few bits. One of Lady Gulls arse licking clique even started ANOTHER thead getting offended 'on her behalf' about this thread, it was locked after about 5 pages and several flounces.

Since then, there has been a few more flounces by the usual suspects and a numerous bannings. Some self induced and some mod enforced. EVEN more bizzare is that it looks like one of those that asked for a self imposed banning, then couldnt cope and asked for a self induced UN-banning. LOL xxx

Bloody JCLs, eh Hun!!!!! xxx

LOL

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Got my beer, got my popcorn, ready to read up on another days daftness.

Hoping for some serious flouncing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports