LOL

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Look, I took the liberty of examining that thread when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on NSC in the first place was that it had been NAILED there by bozza.

How does that work, I didn't start it :lol:

I wish you would stop it though, seriously. Anyone who posts as much as you needs to take a long hard look at their life and make some changes. From what I can see you don't seem emotionally mature enough to be even contributing to a public forum, let alone 20 times a day every fcuking day.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I wish you would stop it though, seriously. Anyone who posts as much as you needs to take a long hard look at their life and make some changes. From what I can see you don't seem emotionally mature enough to be even contributing to a public forum, let alone 20 times a day every fcuking day.

So I can't make a serious reply or a jokey reply, I am trying to go with the flow here and join in, in a more light-hearted way. I don't know how many times I am going to have to say this but I post a lot because I am disabled and the internet is my main contact point with the world, please ring my blog below, pretty sure I am mature enough, so shut the f*** up.

So I can't make a serious reply or a jokey reply, I am trying to go with the flow here and join in, in a more light-hearted way. I don't know how many times I am going to have to say this but I post a lot because I am disabled and the internet is my main contact point with the world, please ring my blog below, pretty sure I am mature enough, so shut the f*** up.

I have just read it. I see no reason to edit my original point but obviously I sympathise with your condition.
However, your readiness to throw it in my face and wear it on your sleeve as some sort of sympathy badge says a lot.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I have just read it. I see no reason to edit my original point but obviously I sympathise with your condition.
However, your readiness to throw it in my face and wear it on your sleeve as some sort of sympathy badge says a lot.

I don't want your sympathy you attacked me personally for posting too much and advised me to look at my life, I was trying to help you understand why I post a lot.
The last thing I want right now is your sympathy

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Your NSP account has been activated, BTW. :thumbsup:

Excellent. Now he can join the merry band of hypocrites who snigger along like Beavis and Butthead about 'how shit NSC' is despite ALL being regular posters on here themselves :thumbsup:

Indeed, I was posting so much because up until the weekend I felt totally welcome and was really enjoying it. My mistake.

You are as equally welcome as everyone else here. As with any social interaction there are certain rules that if continually ignored will annoy people. And as with any public forum, if you put yourself on it then you do so with the acceptance that other people may disagree with what you say and how you say it. NSC is a fantastic forum but if you really are as precious as you come across then you are likely to get upset quite often I would say.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports