Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets - "Close to Sell Out" ACT NOW IF YOU WANT ONE!!

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Looks like I am going to have to eat my words. I am absolutely astonished.

We are actually quite a big club, aren't we?

This is assuming this is all true of course.

Well doen commander, was about to remind you of your original comments. Nothing should ever surprise us about our club !!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

I am equally shocked especially given its being shown on TV, sunday, KO time etc.

Fantastic effort by our fans

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Wow. All this talk recently had me believing we'll do well to sell out. But over a week to go and only restricted seats left!

Awesome. I really can't wait. :clap:

The back few rows in the lowers tier have their views of the kop end goal blocked due to the low roof. I wouldn't worry too much, people will be standing and you will be able to slip into a different row.
That's fine ... until we sell out.

I can't see anyone being happy about being pushed into a restricted view place, simply because someone who has paid less for a ticket has decided to go somewhere with a better view than the one they have paid for.

As for standing, doesn't the low roof mean that standers will get a WORSE view?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Well done for putting your hand up, we really are a blue & white army!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Personally very surprised that this has sold out so quickly.

STH who have been to two home Cup games(ie those with 1040 points) can't even apply until 5pm tonight.

I'll hold my hand up too - I thought we'd take 4-5k, looks like we could have taken way more than our allocation.

Pleasantly surprised.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Im a little gobsmacked that we have sold out and pretty quickly.

It's going to be a great day in Liverpool now.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
As we are a big Club and are likely to sell out, may I appeal to the many thousand that are making the trip to Bin Dipper Land not to fabricate and take TIN FOIL FA Cups with you. Because that is small time and looks pathetic on the Television. :hilton:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I wonder if this will be another thread that ends with the narritive "FFS you lot sound like you've never been to an away match before" not my words of course!

"FFS you lot sound like you've never been to an away match before" not my words of course!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
on the website it says

Any full view tickets still remaining following a ticket fulfilment will be available online, via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - and in person at the ticket office located at the Amex from 3pm this afternoon.

will the 1040 points thing still apply?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
As we are a big Club and are likely to sell out, may I appeal to the many thousand that are making the trip to Bin Dipper Land not to fabricate and take TIN FOIL FA Cups with you. Because that is small time and looks pathetic on the Television. :hilton:

Your appeal has been declined. Everybody, lets get making tin foil cups.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
on the website it says

Any full view tickets still remaining following a ticket fulfilment will be available online, via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - and in person at the ticket office located at the Amex from 3pm this afternoon.

will the 1040 points thing still apply?

What is a ticket fulfilment?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I believe I even suggested 2500-3000 at one point. I'm in shock.

Me too! I can't even go due to other commitments on the Sunday night. I thought with the awkward KO time etc. it would be tough to sell 6000 tickets, and we've done it before the 1000 loyalty point mark which means first time season ticket holders who don't do many other games haven't even had a shout, let alone non ST supporters. Amazing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The restricted view seats vary. Some have pillars in front of you, the ones at the back of the stand obscure the the opposite goal completely.

What sort of tinpot club are Liverpool? Blimey.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Excuse me but I would EXPECT Safeway to take his LUCKY trophy having been at Wrexham AWAY and Newcastle at HOME.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here