Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets - "Close to Sell Out" ACT NOW IF YOU WANT ONE!!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Queue 5 for me, full details to follow...They are nowhere near selling out, it's a lie to sell the restricted view tix first

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Do we think Liverpool might increase our allocation? It seems unlikely, but we have sold out 6,000 (or nearly) without it even being open to all our STH. I don't know how they're selling at LFC though.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I would have thought the club would of asked Liverpool before going with RV tickets only - number 9 now in the queue. I have no idea about the point limit, whether its still 1050 ive no idea.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Ok, just got off the blower to the ticket office. 4,700 have sold. Only severely restricted view left. And loyalty points thresholds are still in operation, so 1000+ required to get tickets still. When I pushed re. extra tickets being made available, and whether there would be anymore online, he was very cagey, saying 'very difficult to say at the moment' etc. So ususal shambles, and I'm sure there will be loads of tickets left next week for those that want one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ok, just got off the blower to the ticket office. 4,700 have sold. Only severely restricted view left. And loyalty points thresholds are still in operation, so 1000+ required to get tickets still. When I pushed re. extra tickets being made available, and whether there would be anymore online, he was very cagey, saying 'very difficult to say at the moment' etc. So ususal shambles, and I'm sure there will be loads of tickets left next week for those that want one.

About a quarter of the stand is "severely restricted view"?!?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

I am failing to see the shambles in this arrangement at all. In fact it all seems to be going according to plan.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Probably like Millwall, say its sold out then more seats come up. Like they have expanded the stadium in 1 day :lol:

The club really should post theres a 1000 point limit on the website though, thats hardly helping with people wanting to know information.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I am failing to see the shambles in this arrangement at all. In fact it all seems to be going according to plan.

Why take 1300 tickets off sale via the website ? And, as Bozza says, there is no way that 1300 seats are 'severely restricted view.'

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
1,300 restricted view??? All I can think of is that when they had to put in additional pillars to hold up the upper tier it made hundreds of tickets "slightly" restricted view. I just got one extra and that was in block 129 row 32. £23 rather than full price of £24, so it cant be that restricted!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Probably so they can slow sales down so ticket office staff can start sending them out, another possible reason. I have booked a ticket though :D

Doncaster away :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here