Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets - "Close to Sell Out" ACT NOW IF YOU WANT ONE!!

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Probably like Millwall, say its sold out then more seats come up. Like they have expanded the stadium in 1 day :lol:

The club really should post theres a 1000 point limit on the website though, thats hardly helping with people wanting to know information.

They have the details of the points limit on the website :

Albion's allocation of full-view tickets for the FA Cup fifth round tie at Liverpool have sold out.

Tickets with severely restricted view are still available to supporters with 1050 loyalty points or more for the trip to Anfield, priced £21 or £23 or £27, available to purchase via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - and in person at the ticket office located at the Amex.

Please note, tickets priced £27 are located in the central areas of the stand, and the cheaper tickets are towards the wings. These tickets are not available online or at the ticket office located in Queens Road, Brighton.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
They have the details of the points limit on the website :

Albion's allocation of full-view tickets for the FA Cup fifth round tie at Liverpool have sold out.

Tickets with severely restricted view are still available to supporters with 1050 loyalty points or more for the trip to Anfield, priced £21 or £23 or £27, available to purchase via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - and in person at the ticket office located at the Amex.

Please note, tickets priced £27 are located in the central areas of the stand, and the cheaper tickets are towards the wings. These tickets are not available online or at the ticket office located in Queens Road, Brighton.

That's only been corrected in the past few minutes since I told them it wasn't clear.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
1,300 restricted view??? All I can think of is that when they had to put in additional pillars to hold up the upper tier it made hundreds of tickets "slightly" restricted view. I just got one extra and that was in block 129 row 32. £23 rather than full price of £24, so it cant be that restricted!!

I just got one in same block. A Liverpool mate tells me that if everyone sits down (as if) then its not too bad, but when standing the tier above comes into your eyeline and obscures your view.........

zego

Jul 10, 2003
That's only been corrected in the past few minutes since I told them it wasn't clear.

I told them at 14:31 after queuing for 35 minutes from queue-13!! they would only admit to "a batch" remaining, avoided amplifying ...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Why take 1300 tickets off sale via the website ? And, as Bozza says, there is no way that 1300 seats are 'severely restricted view.'

I just went on Mr Blobby's link and there seem to be a load of restricted view seats, pretty poor for an allegedly top stadium. Some of the views appear to be pretty awful.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Got them now - this is our view - not too bad, I suppose . . . . :dunce:

Screen Shot 2012-02-10 at 16.20.53.png

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Who in their right mind would be annoyed if it sells out.

I can only think that you where hoping it hadn't sold out yet because you haven't got your ticket yet?

Would be in reply to my post which i mistyped as it was in an iphone. I meant to say its really good it has sold out but im annoyed i couldnt get a ticket, but then most people would be if they werent able to.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Shows you how far with have come doesn't it. The Amex is not that far behind Anfield now is it, especially once the corners are filled and the 2nd tier goes in.

:amex:

Only in capacity and history, Anfield is light years behind the Amex in every other respect!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Note that they have now changed the dates and times for getting tickets i.e. no 5pm Sunday or 5pm Monday thresholds now...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They have only removed the online 5PM options for the 1000 points and 200 points as the remaining tickets are phone and Amex only. So tomorrow 9AM for 1000 points and Monday 9AM for 200 points, then as normal for Monday 12PM for 100 points (if any are left).

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
is anyone else having trouble buying them online? there is no option for the liverpool game when i go on the ticket website

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Who in their right mind would be annoyed if it sells out.

I can only think that you where hoping it hadn't sold out yet because you haven't got your ticket yet?

I'm not annoyed. Not in the slightest, didn't say I was! I could have had a ticket but I chose not to go and offer the ticket to somebody else. (I currently pay for a season ticket, don't go to any matches as I have work, but I like offering it to people for free who might become Brighton fans)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
so impressed that we can take 6K fans all the way to Liverpool for a Sunday late kick off when the match is on tv.

everything conspires against us taking decent support but the travelling fans beat the odds. BRILLIANT :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here