Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life is pants!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Why does everyone have a sort of bad patch where they feel everything is goin wrong.

Im havin this at the moment.

How can i stop this!!!

Just take a step back and laugh at things. Life is beautiful really. There's so many hilarious things going on. The world's f***ing mad, it's like a great big tea party. Things aren't going wrong for you, you just feel they are. Rejoice in what you have because we've been given a lot, live long and party.

If you can't get rid of the feeling turn your mobile off and go and wander around the countryside for a day and be inspired, maybe take some champagne and music with you if you really wanna splash out.

xx

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Brighton Boy said:
Why does everyone have a sort of bad patch where they feel everything is goin wrong.

Im havin this at the moment.

How can i stop this!!!
You and me both GARETH but life goes on, make the best of it and crack a joke or two on the way...

If it's anything to do with a woman then don't worry, plenty more shits in the hutch!

:angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't just feel everything is going wrong. In the last two months at least half a dozen things have gone wrong.

Slowly we are clawing our way back to where we were but it is painful.

One or two nice things have happened too to help take the blows.

Bad patches? 1990 was the very worst for me and it lasted 12 months. close family deaths, Father with cancer, Mother nearly died with blood clots, friends marriage broke up, my husband of 20 years ran off with a younger woman and a colleague died of breast cancer aged 44.

Feeling better about your situation now?

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
chemical brother said:
Just take a step back and laugh at things. Life is beautiful really. There's so many hilarious things going on. The world's f***ing mad, it's like a great big tea party. Things aren't going wrong for you, you just feel they are. Rejoice in what you have because we've been given a lot, live long and party.

If you can't get rid of the feeling turn your mobile off and go and wander around the countryside for a day and be inspired, maybe take some champagne and music with you if you really wanna splash out.

xx

f*** that when you get back life's still shit.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Re: Re: Life is pants!

Trigger said:
You and me both GARETH but life goes on, make the best of it and crack a joke or two on the way...

If it's anything to do with a woman then don't worry, plenty more shits in the hutch!

:angry:

It is women thats the problem they get on my nerves. That ex-girlfriend of mine that u met trigger is being a cocktard and she wont leave me alone.

Plus i miss my Ex sooooo much. Not the one described above but my first long termish girlfriend that i ever had.SHE IS AMAZING

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Life is pants!

Brighton Boy said:
It is women thats the problem they get on my nerves. That ex-girlfriend of mine that u met trigger is being a cocktard and she wont leave me alone.
Does she work in Sport Soccer? Could have sworn i saw her in there Saturday morning...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Life is pants!

Brighton Boy said:

Plus i miss my Ex sooooo much. Not the one described above but my first long termish girlfriend that i ever had.SHE IS AMAZING

Is that all? That will happen to you at least half a dozen times in the next 10 years or so.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Life is pants!

Yorkie said:
Is that all? That will happen to you at least half a dozen times in the next 10 years or so.

No it wont. There are other things that have gone wrong in the past few months but i am not comfortable discussing them on here.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Life is pants!

Brighton Boy said:
Yeah she does. She is a waste of space.
I know a lesbian who works in there... Maybe i could have a word and solve your problem, if u catch my drift?...

:lolol:

"The result of an unbridled pursuit of happiness from external sources is that our planet is being destroyed and our lives are becoming more complicated and dissatisfying. It is time we sought happiness from a different source. Happiness is a state of mind, so the real source of happiness must lie within the mind, not in external conditions. If our mind is pure and peaceful, we shall be happy, regardless of our external circumstances, but if it is impure and unpeaceful we can never be truly happy, no matter how hard we try to change our external conditions."

xx

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Life is pants!

Trigger said:
I know a lesbian who works in there... Maybe i could have a word and solve your problem, if u catch my drift?...

:lolol:

I have seen most people who work in there so im gonna pass trigg.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
chemical brother said:
If our mind is pure and peaceful, we shall be happy, regardless of our external circumstances, but if it is impure and unpeaceful we can never be truly happy, no matter how hard we try to change our external conditions."

xx

Sentimental poppycock. Try telling that to someone whose child has just died.

Life sometimes throws a real curved ball at you. Sometimes you have to grieve, sometimes you get through the day with gritted teeth trying to survive until the next day.

You live with hope that it will get better (generally it does)

Brighton Boy if it is simply relationships with girls that is getting you down then that is a very temporary thing.
Plenty more fish in the sea is the best advice.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Life is pants!

Brighton Boy said:
No it wont. There are other things that have gone wrong in the past few months but i am not comfortable discussing them on here.

Its like the immune system in the body.

When its depressed then you are more susceptible to other things causing problems. )IE when you have a cold you are more likely to catch something worse as the immune system is off fighting the cold, so you have to take care of yourself.)

When one things going wrong in your life the rest is likely too seem like its going wrong too, even if its not really.

1 good thing seems to be counter balanced by something bad so you think life is out to get you, more commonly known as Paranoia.

But just because it seems that the world and its dog is out to get you does not mean they are not.

But then Life, don't talk to me about life!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
chemical brother said:
[BHappiness is a state of mind, so the real source of happiness must lie within the mind, not in external conditions. If our mind is pure and peaceful, we shall be happy, regardless of our external circumstances, but if it is impure and unpeaceful we can never be truly happy, no matter how hard we try to change our external conditions."

xx [/B]
External conditions are what dictate your state of mind though.
How can the mind be happy if external forces dictate otherwise ? Unrequented love, death of a loved one, the Albion losing at Grimsby - all these factors are what affect your state of mind. The mind cannot remain pure and peaceful from these things unless it is emotionally detached from them. And emotional detachment is not a healthy state of mind for a human being.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here