Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior, one of our own!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Couldn't be happier for Liam, genuinely nice bloke watched his post match interview and he still has that very humble attitude combined with a intense will to be the best he can at everything he does, whatever happens to Derby they will I'm sure be grateful for having him at their football club.

Chin up Rosey :)

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
went to the game - all Derby first ten minutes or so - then for a while looked like a team that had only just met, which they are really

after ht Derby improved and were a different team when Sibley came on - just a question of when would score not if

Roberts was marking their no 17 who got subbed as get zero change out of Roberts who looked very comfortable on the ball

Radio Derby now starting to say all the things about Rosenoir that BHA and Hull fans could have told them years ago

Having home fans in largish stands behind both goals looked rather good once Derby scored

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
went to the game - all Derby first ten minutes or so - then for a while looked like a team that had only just met, which they are really

after ht Derby improved and were a different team when Sibley came on - just a question of when would score not if

Roberts was marking their no 17 who got subbed as get zero change out of Roberts who looked very comfortable on the ball

Radio Derby now starting to say all the things about Rosenoir that BHA and Hull fans could have told them years ago

Having home fans in largish stands behind both goals looked rather good once Derby scored

Fair assessment, mentioned earlier that they were targeting Roberts first half, I think that diagonal ball caught him out all of, erm, once so as you allude to they abandoned that approach.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fair assessment, mentioned earlier that they were targeting Roberts first half, I think that diagonal ball caught him out all of, erm, once so as you allude to they abandoned that approach.

The 31k attendance was very impressive in League 1, especially with what you and your fellow supporters have had to go through.

I’m wondering if you might get another loan-star from us or if your squad is now full? Perhaps Benicio Boaitey or James Furlong?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
The 31k attendance was very impressive in League 1, especially with what you and your fellow supporters have had to go through.

I’m wondering if you might get another loan-star from us or if your squad is now full? Perhaps Benicio Boaitey or James Furlong?

Yeah, it was a good atmosphere, so many people were quite emotional - Felt like a bit more than 31k to be honest and it was a sell out but I guess a couple of thousand were on hols or something just not sure where the gaps were!

Bielik has gone on loan to Birmingham, Liam has said that frees up 4 more places! Remind me again how we ended up in financial strife!?! So who knows? Positions to fill are LB/RB and up front so if any of yours fit the bill.....

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah, it was a good atmosphere, so many people were quite emotional - Felt like a bit more than 31k to be honest and it was a sell out but I guess a couple of thousand were on hols or something just not sure where the gaps were!

Bielik has gone on loan to Birmingham, Liam has said that frees up 4 more places! Remind me again how we ended up in financial strife!?! So who knows? Positions to fill are LB/RB and up front so if any of yours fit the bill.....

Cucurella is a left back. Stick in a bid!

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Liam Rosenior absolute top man - wish him well at Derby. Away play off game at Pride Park one of the most impressive home atmospheres I've ever experienced, outclassed us on the pitch too, but we've come a long, long way since then.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Evan Ferguson might be gettable on loan.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Derby rumoured to be getting Dobbin on loan from Everton and one other player on a permanent deal, identity unknown

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Love the guy,very good player and can see him doing well as a manager,never tire of seeing that hand/chin gesture to us fans tells you all you need to know about his character,never give in:thumbsup:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Bit late posting this, went to Rams game last Saturday, not the only one lending my support as drove past someone with a circa 2002 seagulls t-shirt when leaving
Roberts played well and was the main out ball option from defence, he will learn a lot playing with Hourihane on a regular basis
Liam has done an interview this week saying as has known Roberts since he was 16 thinks he knows how to best develop him
Cashin is a good young centre half with a Cullip type attitude re no one's getting past me
for 40 to 45 quid in total u can get a corner seat on main stand, nearby car park, programme and food - plus added bonus points re £1 to print at home, bottle tops allowed and best of all no VAR
new owner in only interview says is aiming for stability, integrity and progress and basically said if you do the first two right over long term then third one follows - is very humble and understated just like Liam - they seem a good match - be interesting to see how they get on this season

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Odile Offiah might be a very good shout for you at RB. Top player in PL2, and I'm pretty sure he had a few minutes on the pitch with the first team.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Odile Offiah might be a very good shout for you at RB. Top player in PL2, and I'm pretty sure he had a few minutes on the pitch with the first team.

20 mins or so off the bench away to Cardiff in the League Cup, then started the FA Cup game away to West Brom but was forced off with an injury after 55 mins. Seem to remember him playing rather well in the FA Cup game. Was regularly making the bench at the end of last season for PL games too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
20 mins or so off the bench away to Cardiff in the League Cup, then started the FA Cup game away to West Brom but was forced off with an injury after 55 mins. Seem to remember him playing rather well in the FA Cup game. Was regularly making the bench at the end of last season for PL games too.
Thanks. I thought it was something like that, but couldn't be bothered to do the research! :thumbsup:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
As promised elsewhere - Liam is, right now, doing a great job in most minds, there are some entitled twits who think we should be smashing League 1 having had 3 weeks of pre-season and inheriting a squad of 4 senior players. Style of play is an upgrade on Cocu/Rooney, while still very much possession based, it's more possession with purpose, he talks a lot about bravery, players taking risks. We WILL concede some goals by losing it at the back, it's just where Derby are. It's definitely more entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here