Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior, one of our own!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I hadn't seen Critchley had left. Odd move, moving to be a no 2 and to Gerrard who must be in the top 5 to be sacked first

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Great to hear and hope to follow him as one of "our" managers. Agree he appears to be a class act.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
England U21 is a terrible job. Would be a big mistake for him to take that. Most players aren’t arsed, many will be playing week in week out in PL or FL, and going in the U21s is bit of a comedown and they’d want to be in the Senior squads.

Worked out ok for Southgate.

Stumpy Tim

He used to live across the road from me. On Halloween he was brilliant with the local kids who all got sweets, signatures etc. He was, and will be, fully involved with the local fans. I truly hope he's successful as he came across a genuine guy

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

“I came from Brighton, and a long time ago Brighton were at the Withdean [stadium] and their fans were going on marches to keep the club alive. It was exactly the same position at Derby, with fans going on marches to keep the club alive … nothing would make me happier in five or 10 years’ time to see Derby in Brighton’s position.”

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
“I came from Brighton, and a long time ago Brighton were at the Withdean [stadium] and their fans were going on marches to keep the club alive. It was exactly the same position at Derby, with fans going on marches to keep the club alive … nothing would make me happier in five or 10 years’ time to see Derby in Brighton’s position.”

I hope he is very successful. I have so much respect for him, such intelligent young man (young to me any way). I will watch out for Derby’s results now.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
My favourite prospect for a future Brighton manager. Bruno and Calde in his team for the ultimate right wing back management unit (also my modern position but don’t think am being biased, just Brighton legends with heads screwed on).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My favourite prospect for a future Brighton manager. Bruno and Calde in his team for the ultimate right wing back management unit (also my modern position but don’t think am being biased, just Brighton legends with heads screwed on).

I would suggest that it would be a good way into the future before these two could be considered viable options to manage the club. Neither have had any managerial experience at any level, and have only fairly recently started their coaching careers.

Great players and club servants yes, but managers? that's a long way off.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Good win and a first start for Hayden Roberts today too.

Aye, delighted with that - Derby have had a very short pre season, awesome. As predicted by your resident Ram, Roberts played left back, Oxford clearly targeted that channel first half, didn't work at all, abandoned second half. Roberts looked comfortable, solid have.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Aye, delighted with that - Derby have had a very short pre season, awesome. As predicted by your resident Ram, Roberts played left back, Oxford clearly targeted that channel first half, didn't work at all, abandoned second half. Roberts looked comfortable, solid have.

Pleased for you and Liam. But I do wish he would wear socks :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here