Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior, one of our own!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Reminiscing on the Knocky thread about the togetherness of of promotion squad and the unlucky season before. I always think of this guy almost straight away.. Great honest guy, great player, just wanted to bounce and remind people this guy is an Albion legend - alongside the likes of Bruno and Calde for me. We’ve had the best right backs as people of any club ever :) Would love to see him return one day in some capacity.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's a top chap, and it was a pleasure to talk with him. I can't say 'interview', because he comes across as a friend you haven't met.

Talking of family, if you go to his Twitter page, there's a picture of him and his family at the Amex. his wife, Erica, must have the most gorgeous 1970s Soul Train afro - ever...

Any chance of getting the legend back on at some point chaps? [MENTION=2405]Fourteenth Eye[/MENTION] - as mentioned I’m a late to the party big fan of the pod and would love Liam and Calde to come on again... If ever he’s down this way please make it happen :thumbsup:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
A big part of why Derby are coming good at end of season

Belief

Had it when he arrived at the Amex - imparting this now to under 23 Derby players in first team squad

Derby have made a subtle switch from arrogance to belief in last year or so

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A big part of why Derby are coming good at end of season

Belief

Had it when he arrived at the Amex - imparting this now to under 23 Derby players in first team squad

Derby have made a subtle switch from arrogance to belief in last year or so

Agree he must be helping. Also, I remember his chin up gesture after that most unlucky defeat at Hilsborough - it kind of made me feel a whole lot better about the whole situation... Then a year later... That gesture summed up the next 12 months perfectly.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Agree he must be helping. Also, I remember his chin up gesture after that most unlucky defeat at Hilsborough - it kind of made me feel a whole lot better about the whole situation... Then a year later... That gesture summed up the next 12 months perfectly.

I thought the chin up gesture was away at MK Dons ???

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Total GENT btw. I remember when we singed him and my Hull supporting mate was gutted.

He said he's not just an excellent player, he's a great man. He was correct and I'd love to see him back at the Albion in a coaching role some day.

Before the coaching took off he was also excellent as a pundit, because he's actually intelligent (unlike so many I could mention) and has a good knowledge of every division (unlike so many I could mention).

Oh and his Mrs is off the scale hot.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Remember when he appeared on the Albion Roar, just reinforced what a level headed bloke he is...

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I was at Reading when he received the worst tackle I have ever seen that ended his career.

Yann Kermorgant. It was terrible; right in front of all of us. We could see it coming long before it happened. Kermorgant launched himself from yards away. I don't think he was sent off.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Liam is the sort of bloke we need in the club. He'd be learning so much from Graham Potter. Would love to see him as our manager one day

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Remember when he appeared on the Albion Roar, just reinforced what a level headed bloke he is...

I would have to agree... most people probably get frustrated with TLO butting in every 2 seconds trying to make it all about him!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
England U21 is a terrible job. Would be a big mistake for him to take that. Most players aren’t arsed, many will be playing week in week out in PL or FL, and going in the U21s is bit of a comedown and they’d want to be in the Senior squads.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Looks like Liam is about to be announced as the new manager of Blackpool. Good luck to a top bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here