Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get all the mentalists together on one thread

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
...and if they have problems with their eyesight? At least they are going and presumably sths which is all money into the coffers.

My parents have season tickets and always have binoculars with them, don't really see what's mental about it, my mums long range vision is pretty poor and sometimes she can't see who one of the players is on the other side of the pitch is, or the opposition goalkeeper or something like that.

Not like she sits and watches the game through them, that would be a touch odd.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
The most annoying fan in the stadium who stands a few rows from the back of North stand screaming at the opposition goalkeeper/manager for the entire 90 mins.....it is funny if you do it occasionally, however you are just pissing everyone off!

+1 The worst so far has been the group singing who the fuckin' help are Liverpool and someone doing some wierd clapping sea gull chant.

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
I had a guy next to me in Barnet shirt all game yesterday on the phone to his mum all game, did not cheer clap or even smile and had gully mock him too!!!!!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The old fella behind me shouts whingeing comments all game, along the line of "PASS IT...PASS IT...TOO LATE!!!" '"STOP BEING SELFISH NOONEY" (just before he scored today) and "Brighton aren't very good today. Look Dicker can't even run...RUN DICKER, RUNNNNNNN!!!"
During the first half of the Sunderland game he took his moaning to a new level, with a 45 minute barrage of crap. Then, as the half time whistle blew, he decided to inform us that "Well that was a great half of football" in a deadpan manner.
He also called Peterborough's full-back a "little coloured lad" yesterday.

The kid infront is a different animal entirely. No doubting his passion, but shouting out "Ref you're like....a rotten apple" isn't particularly inspiring. "You're so rubbish that you're rubbisher than a rubbish person" made me chuckle and wonder if he's ever seen blackadder.

That's the East Stand for ya.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
The old fella behind me shouts whingeing comments all game, along the line of "PASS IT...PASS IT...TOO LATE!!!" '"STOP BEING SELFISH NOONEY" (just before he scored today) and "Brighton aren't very good today. Look Dicker can't even run...RUN DICKER, RUNNNNNNN!!!"

You're not in Block G are you? Someone similar near me - bald cockney bloke covered in gold chains and rings, who shouts out commentary during the entire game to the entire team. "THAT'S ALL THEY'VE GOT, Brighton. THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE GOT..."

Literally does not stop for 30 seconds.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The most annoying fan in the stadium who stands a few rows from the back of North stand screaming at the opposition goalkeeper/manager for the entire 90 mins.....it is funny if you do it occasionally, however you are just pissing everyone off!

I, and everybody around me found "f*** off Jones, you're f***ing shit, you're a f***ing disgrace, YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT DRINK" rather funny.

The kid infront is a different animal entirely. No doubting his passion, but shouting out "Ref you're like....a rotten apple" isn't particularly inspiring. "You're so rubbish that you're rubbisher than a rubbish person" made me chuckle and wonder if he's ever seen blackadder.

He sounds magic. A rotten apple you say... :laugh: :laugh:

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Can I suggest the pissed up pair of sixty year olds in albion tops (man & woman) who staggered up the aisle in WSU at start of second half looking for their seats. The woman said to the guy "I don't recognise any of these people" - he could hardly stand up and the stewards, after inspecting their smartcards, lead them off back down tunnel.

I saw them after the game in the bar behind the North Stand !

Oct 2, 2008
The complete knob who sat several rows behind me (WSU H block ) on Saturday. Spent the whole game criticising the team. We don`t all want to hear what you think , particularly when you are talking bollocks. I really wonder how many games people like this watched at Withdean , Gillingham or the latter days of the Goldstone. They certainly have little idea of how far we have come. Sorry , don`t usually rant on NSC but this guy did piss me off. Anyone else hear him on Saturday ?,

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I had to put up with a bloke all last season in the seat behind me who shouted "Back Door, Back Door" every time we were on the attack & when we were defending. I was beginning to wonder if he was just fantasising about his favourite sexual practice.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I have to go back to last week. The embarrassment who punched a Blackpool fan in the face for no reason outside the Queens Head before legging it. The big hard mate of his who denied knowing the culprit as well.

I've a feeling they won't be around when the likes of Millwall rock up. Cowards.

This. I was there and it was frankly an embarrassment. We were chatting to the group of Blackpool fans (most wearing shirts) Quite why he did it I have no idea. Was a bit shit having to apologise to the lads concerned, and that we all aren't animals.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have to go back to last week. The embarrassment who punched a Blackpool fan in the face for no reason outside the Queens Head before legging it. The big hard mate of his who denied knowing the culprit as well.

I've a feeling they won't be around when the likes of Millwall rock up. Cowards.
That is desperately sad.
I guess my 'no segregation thread' still has a generation or two, to work through.

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
I must nominate the 2 guys behind me and my misses. They were talking (which my misses overheard) and wondered were the old guy was who normally sits in front of them (in my misses seat).

She wasn't happy I can tell you.

Mind you nor was I, I had to keep checking later that night whilst we were in the thrones of pleasure to to check she didn't look like an old man !!!! which she doesn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here