Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get all the mentalists together on one thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There seems to be a few nominations out there.

Mine is the fella, who getting off the 14:10 train at Falmer and channelled through the open exit, still tried to put his ticket into the barrier.
:facepalm:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I will put forward the sages behind me who called CMS 'lazy' and were consistently shouting at him to 'put some effort in'. Sure it wasnt his greatest game but that is just silly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The various morons in WSU who shout kick the ball up the pitch, clearly JCLs the lot of them.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
The various morons in WSU who shout kick the ball up the pitch, clearly JCLs the lot of them.

Must admit I did hear quite a few of these today, and it is ever so frustrating. There was one point in the second half where we'd strung a very decent number of passes together, to the point we were all cheering each additional successful pass. Surely everyone can see that this IS entertaining.

I certainly don't miss the lottery of head tennis that became standard under Adams' 2nd stint

Pat_Albion

Nov 10, 2007
BN41
Some utter goon has appeared in front of us for the last 2 games. Constantly moans about everything, calling Barnes a lazy c.nt for not chasing a ball (which he actually did chase) telling the players to 'get it in' and 'GO FORWARD' every few seconds. I don't understand why people go to the football just to have a moan up, especially when we were 2-0 up and sitting on top of the league :shootself

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I nominate the idiot who threatened to "cave in " the back of a young guys head because he got shoved in the push at Brighton station.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I will put forward the sages behind me who called CMS 'lazy' and were consistently shouting at him to 'put some effort in'. Sure it wasnt his greatest game but that is just silly.

Really? Surely they were being ironic! If not they are clearly numpties and I demand you tell them so at the next home game!

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
The most annoying fan in the stadium who stands a few rows from the back of North stand screaming at the opposition goalkeeper/manager for the entire 90 mins.....it is funny if you do it occasionally, however you are just pissing everyone off!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The couple in front of me who bring a pair of binoculars with them. Don't think they were there today so perhaps they lost them?!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The couple in front of me who bring a pair of binoculars with them. Don't think they were there today so perhaps they lost them?!

Funnily enough there was an old couple two rows in front of me in WSU with binoculars as well, most bizarre

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Funnily enough there was an old couple two rows in front of me in WSU with binoculars as well, most bizarre

I wonder if it's the same couple? I can't help commenting about birdwatching when they get out. Lesser spotted Noone came into view earlier.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wonder if it's the same couple? I can't help commenting about birdwatching when they get out. Lesser spotted Noone came into view earlier.

Thought you were 1901 and not WSU, I bring my telescope next time

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I have to go back to last week. The embarrassment who punched a Blackpool fan in the face for no reason outside the Queens Head before legging it. The big hard mate of his who denied knowing the culprit as well.

I've a feeling they won't be around when the likes of Millwall rock up. Cowards.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

...and if they have problems with their eyesight? At least they are going and presumably sths which is all money into the coffers.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Guy next to me brought his binoculars (WSU) only used them when Gully's Girls were on. Top Work :thumbsup:

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6

Hahaha! Are you WSU? They must have been made up when the chopper appeared.

EDIT: sorry, seen the rest of the thread, so yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here