Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get all the mentalists together on one thread

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This. I was there and it was frankly an embarrassment. We were chatting to the group of Blackpool fans (most wearing shirts) Quite why he did it I have no idea. Was a bit shit having to apologise to the lads concerned, and that we all aren't animals.

Yet more proof that the mixing in the concourses idea is going to go wrong at some stage, despite what a few blinkered people on here think.

Can I add in someone from the Pompey game to this thread? I sat (stood) next to probably the thickest, most annoying person I have ever seen. Massive fat twat with glasses. And he stank. All game he abused the players and shouted utter shit- "STOP f***ing ABOUT WITH IT", "GET IT FORWARDS YOU ICE CREAM" (never heard that one before) and "YOU USELESS f***ing MUG" when Painter, instead of shooting, rolled a free kick into the path of CMS, who nearly scored. I have never ever been as close to whacking someone at a football match as I was then. Never seen him before at an Albion game, hope I wont ever see him again. I was hoping he was going to keep up his tirade of abuse when he got outside, but he seemed to shut up once he left the safety of the Brighton end.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4343886 said:
Kev the paedophile who sits behind me.

"It's COMMIINNGGGGG........."

What is? Your cock and balls when you see another potential 15 year old victim?

I like Kev, he used to give me sweets...

oh. :ohmy:

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I wonder if it's the same couple? I can't help commenting about birdwatching when they get out. Lesser spotted Noone came into view earlier.

Maybe a Barnes Owl. When palace come down there may be one or two Divers on the pitch also.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just looked at the Argus Q&A and his determination to prove that he knows absolutely nothing at all about the one topic he is charged with being an expert on so my nomination goes to ANDY NAYLOR

Last edited:

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Second half of the Donny game some bloke in a white shirt and a funny foreign accent moved seat and spent the entire 2nd half on his phone. Only words I could hear were "complicated".

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
For Barnes' goal from a corner against Blackpool, guy behind me shouted "Poor corner" about 1.5 seconds before Barnes scored.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
just looked at the Argus Q&A and his determination to prove that he knows absolutely nothing at all about the one topic he is charged with being an expert on so my nomination goes to ANDY NAYLOR
Its like trying to get blood out of a stone with that fella. I often wonder what the point of these Q&A thing are....it seems he can't or more likely won't tell us anything we can't find out for ourselves.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4344063 said:
It's when he starts giving you snuff you start worrying, then he really likes you...

Or when he offers you a trip to Newcastle, just the two of you...

*COUGH* Marc *COUGH*

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I nominate the blokes who after a SLIGHT SQUEEZE after the Sunderland game (when the stairs were half-closed off) shouted "ITS LIKE HILLSBOROUGH AGAIN!" and then forced MORE panic.

If everyone just WALKED it would have been fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here