Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon to leave - on SSN now...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Apparently MM told LK to get of a bus in a country lane and walk home ??

Bizarre!

Last edited:

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just seen it. Personally I think both McGhee and Knight have lost it. I don't want either of them at the club after hearing what McGhee tried to do. It was McCammon last year and now it's Leon. Let's get some money for him and buy someone decent.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
bew4194 said:
Just seen it. Personally I think both McGhee and Knight have lost it. I don't want either of them at the club after hearing what McGhee tried to do. It was McCammon last year and now it's Leon. Let's get some money for him and buy someone decent.

And who's going to buy a bloke who has a reputation as being a whinging little git, who's contract runs out in the Summer. Chances he'll sign a pre contract agreement and sit it out until summer.
McGhee's lost it ? ... really, I don't think so.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
albiongirl said:
The other rumour I heard yesterday he is on the way to Derby.
So he could score the goals thta keep them up and send us down. Great. :jester:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
what a f* kin joke all of it, the pair of them could of handled it better but Leon has been undermining team spirit now for weeks. If he was any good I'd half understand it.

It's not good for the whole club these constant little spats. The team spirit that was a factor in 2 championships , a play off + last year does appear to be very stretched at the moment

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Deportivo Seagull said:
And who's going to buy a bloke who has a reputation as being a whinging little git, who's contract runs out in the Summer. Chances he'll sign a pre contract agreement and sit it out until summer.
McGhee's lost it ? ... really, I don't think so.

We still get compo for him as he is under 24. 27 goals in league 1 should count for something.

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Reported in the Sun today:

Headline....... Mutiny on the Buses

Brighton Boss Mark McGhee tried to throw Leon Knight off the team bus on the way to Southampton.
Albions players had to step in and stop their manager after he got involved in another amazing bust up with his 5ft 5" hitman.
Brighrton Chairman Dick Knight is said to be furious with his manager.

It was triggered when striker Knight tried to intervene as peacemaker after a heated debate about Michel Kuipers being axed from the game.

McGhee was incensed the forward had spoken up in defence of his team mate and declared he too was now out of the side.

It was only after the actions of certain other players that forced the fiery Scot to change his mind and let him stay.

Personally (if this is true) I think McGhee has lost the plot !!

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Didn't Tudgay score for Wednesday yesterday? ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
garry nelsons left foot said:
Maybe a swap deal for Tudgay?

Hes at wednesday for a month and cant be recalled in that first month

Last edited:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Locky said:
Reported in the Sun today:

Headline....... Mutiny on the Buses

Brighton Boss Mark McGhee tried to throw Leon Knight off the team bus on the way to Southampton.
Albions players had to step in and stop their manager after he got involved in another amazing bust up with his 5ft 5" hitman.
Brighrton Chairman Dick Knight is said to be furious with his manger.

It was triggered when striker Knight tried to intervene as peacemaker after a heated debate about Michel Kuipers being axed from the game.

McGhee was incensed the forward had spoken up in defence of his team mate and declared he too was now out of the side.

It was only after the actions of certain other players that forced the fiery Scot to change his mind and let him stay.

Personally (if this is true) I think McGhee has lost the plot !!

Don't blame Magoo. This is Knights agent offering his version. A guy I work with was given pretty much the same statement.

Race has already denied that players intervened. My hunch is Leon was being a shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here