Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Daft thing is, the lad's only 33. All those wasted years when he could have been scoring goals for fun at a decent level like he did (when McGhee played him in position) while he was at the Albion.

And for all those queueing up to take a cheap shot at LK, there is only one response...

SD_111.jpg

:bowdown:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Daft thing is, the lad's only 33. All those wasted years when he could have been scoring goals for fun at a decent level like he did (when McGhee played him in position) while he was at the Albion.

And for all those queueing up to take a cheap shot at LK, there is only one response...

SD_111.jpg

SD_111.jpg

Do you know what, Leon Knight will always be an integral part of my memory bank, that picture alone conjures memories of utter, utter joy, delirium almost.

When all around on here were shouting the odds about him being removed from the "Legends wall"* I for one made it clear that he was, at that moment, a legend to us all.

But he's a proper Div really so it seems.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He lasted there 18 months longer than I thought he would.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wikipedia says he's had 16 clubs. Not bad for a 33 year old.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Not the first angry young man to have spunked his talent - was good watching him play for us when he was right in the mood though. It was always going to end acrimoneously though as that was his track record and it didn't change after either.

2004 was a special season though and Leon was a big part of that…

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We mock, but he's probably got some serious mental health issues. He must have.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Good player for us? Yes. Possibly mentally unstable? Yes. A horrible little misogynist with disgusting opinions about women, clearly underpinned by hatred, anger and stupidity? Definitely.

The two former don't excuse the latter. He's a c**t.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Good player for us? Yes. Possibly mentally unstable? Yes. A horrible little misogynist with disgusting opinions about women, clearly underpinned by hatred, anger and stupidity? Definitely.

The two former don't excuse the latter. He's a c**t.

That's incredibly inaccurate. You forgot to mention his apparently massive ego and sense of entitlement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here