Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
u can ask me anything u want or jus hammer me or thank me whatever u want and ill get back to you as i think some of u have the wrong end of the stick with my relationship with brighton football club ive been reading this site for years !!

Can I have your vCash?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
What probationary cause was invoked I wonder? Perhaps Willis annoyed him and made him shout "what you talkin bout Willis?" During glentorans quiet time?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Illegally posting naked photos of women I think.

He gained 80,000 followers in a couple of days for that scandal. I can't remember what the hashtag was but he was encouraging guys to send in pictures of 'sluts' so he could 'expose' them as such.

Must admit I do miss Leon on twitter, tweeted utter shite but knew how to wind someone up. O'Hara gate was incredible :lolol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes, the thread is about him, he has an ego. So what? Wouldn't it be great if more ex players started posting on here? Great entertainment to be had! Nathan Jones next, please :)

Jesus, can you just imagine the CARNAGE if that little welsh tit ever popped his skinhead over the parapet here ?

The fallout from THAT game would be endless.

'LOL'

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Little Leon has waded into the Adam Johnson court case via twitter.

Lots of highlights already so far, but this is promising:

[tweet]699211436803911681[/tweet]

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Amazing - this could be hilarious to watch. I give it 8 minutes before it is shut down.

Also... when is that book coming out? The one that isn't just him coming up with excuses about why he didn't make it, it was other people and not his attitude

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Little Leon has waded into the Adam Johnson court case via twitter.

Lots of highlights already so far, but this is promising:

[tweet]699211436803911681[/tweet]

Isn't this an active and ongoing court case? Doesn't seem very wise to 'talk about this saga' at this point, does it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Isn't this an active and ongoing court case? Doesn't seem very wise to 'talk about this saga' at this point, does it?
Are you seriously suggesting that Leon Knight is being unwise? Get out.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Indeed - there are a few p3eople telling him to read up on contempt of court before tonight's periscope.

Interestingly I was only alerted to it because he was retweeted by Kemy.

This was another good one:

[tweet]699246505937469440[/tweet]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What's a periscope?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here