He's on periscope now.
But he can't sort the camera out!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Leon Knight....:facepalm:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh god, it actually makes you feel sorry for football managers. Imagine having to explain tactics to someone like that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can I aks you a question?

strangersam

Dec 20, 2015
as im a relatively young brighton supporter (only became a fan 2010/11) can someone tell me why leon knight is so hated despite winning us the playoffs?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
as im a relatively young brighton supporter (only became a fan 2010/11) can someone tell me why leon knight is so hated despite winning us the playoffs?
Read his ****ing tweets.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Hated is probably a bit strong if you're talking about the overall feeling towards him.

Personally he strikes me as a complete CJTC but I know other fans who view him as an amusing sideshow, some who see him as a 'lad' (sadly) as well as those who just look at him with pity as he wasted his obvious potential through poor attitude.

As with most things in football, it's all subjective!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I will always love Leon Knight for that season, and day out in Wales :)

He is a proper wind up merchant, people get way too het up over his twitter and on line rants.

He is laughing at you all ;-)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I thought he was a great player for us in his time, But completely blew his potential. Filled the Void of Bobby very well, I still remember him beating Danny Shittu in the air in one of his games on loan before we signed him.

Post Albion he has been a bit of a Tw@.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

When he was here we generally liked him, as despite being a petulant brat, he scored lots of goals. Many were disappointed when he left. Those who were disappointed to see him leave will probably agree we dodged a bullet by flogging him to Swansea. In his career of playing for many clubs, we probably had the best of that career.

Since leaving us, its clear he's become more unstable and obnoxious judging by his twtter outbursts. His career has been a car crash with him leaving most clubs under a cloud. He comes across as an unpleasant individual. Thus, the reason many don't like him.

Hope that helps. :)

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If anyone is actually watching, could they summarise please.

Ta

Leon thinks he is basically taking over social media. He's got the sack and is now calling out a million people at Barnton about christ knows what. Lots of people are watching and laughing.
[MENTION=33775]strangersam[/MENTION] - I absolutely LOVE LK. I seriously think he's deliberately doing all this to get a leg up in the NSC Flair competition. Honestly.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Leon is that lad that just won't shut up, despite everyone getting ****** off with him, he just keeps going.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He is a proper wind up merchant, people get way too het up over his twitter and on line rants.

He is laughing at you all ;-)

1) I doubt many are getting "het up" over Leon Knight. At best folk are indifferent, at worst they pity him.
2) You need a bit of wit about you to be a wind-up merchant.
3) Do you seriously think he's that calculating that the joke's on us?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
1) I doubt many are getting "het up" over Leon Knight. At best folk are indifferent, at worst they pity him.
2) You need a bit of wit about you to be a wind-up merchant.
3) Do you seriously think he's that calculating that the joke's on us?
This. And the scary thing is that lots of "lads" seem to think he's right/hilarious when he spouts his vile shit.

If he was actually on a wind up (he's not) then it's them who he'd be laughing at.

Don't credit him with any intelligence whatsoever. The tool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here