Leicester Fans seem quite confident for Saturday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
And rightly so, if you we're at home, had a multi-million pound squad with an experienced former international manager you'd expect results! Shame that isn't always the way it works... :smile:

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
with the amount of money they have & have spent = cockyness...
I suppose they would expect to be promoted, nothing less.
HOWEVER not only has Gus bought well, we have a real TEAM & think we will get at least a point at their place & we will play the better football....:albion2:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Our away fans will do us proud, and if they think our game is all about sitting back and catching them on the break I think they'll be surprised.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Post no. 48 reads:

We'll win Saturday,well overdue due a decent performance and a reality check for them cocky seagulls!

I like it when they under-estimate us :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What ever happened to Lynn, our friendly resident Leicester fan?

Also, I'd like to see them taking 2000 to one of the biggest shitholes in the country after 12 years of playing at a shitty converted athletics track.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Apart from the confidence on that thread it doesn't seem a very happy place. More than one post about the side being knackered after 70 minutes in previous games and having full backs that can't cope with tricky wingers.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
To be fair they seem on the whole pretty fair and many think we'll beat them!! Dusky see many taking the puss out of our away following so don't get your knickers in a twist! Don't mind Leicester-they were decent when they beat us and were promoted!

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
Good evening seagulls. I am looking forward to Saturdays game and any Leicester fan who thinks we will get an easy win is deluded. I was speaking with a Brighton fan pre-season on a national forum and suggested I would put a tenner on you to get to at least the play offs this year. I didnt get round to doing it and am a bit gutted as the odds have now dropped considerably.
I understand why other Leicesrer fans think you will sit back and counter attack as that's what every other team has done and to bee fair at present it works.
Clearly you are on a roll, good manager, new stadium abd have momentum with you. It baffles me that people forget that teams coming up for the last two seasons have done well, including us
I expect you will come and play decent football and in reality that may suit us more than sitting back and defending. Good luck with your season, but not this Saturday though.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Good evening seagulls. I am looking forward to Saturdays game and any Leicester fan who thinks we will get an easy win is deluded. I was speaking with a Brighton fan pre-season on a national forum and suggested I would put a tenner on you to get to at least the play offs this year. I didnt get round to doing it and am a bit gutted as the odds have now dropped considerably.
I understand why other Leicesrer fans think you will sit back and counter attack as that's what every other team has done and to bee fair at present it works.
Clearly you are on a roll, good manager, new stadium abd have momentum with you. It baffles me that people forget that teams coming up for the last two seasons have done well, including us
I expect you will come and play decent football and in reality that may suit us more than sitting back and defending. Good luck with your season, but not this Saturday though.

Nice post, im going for 1-2 Albion :)

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I like the way they mock us for selling 2k away tickets and one of them reckons they would take 4k to the Amex - yet they only took 2k to Barnsley last week. They seem to suffer from the same disease that Palace suffer - "gross exaggeration" - maybe it's a Championship thing ?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Leicester fans should be confident. They're at home and have spent big this summer, and something must be seriously wrong if they don't expect a win.

However, if we play well, and Dunk and Greer shine, then we should come away with something, and a draw for us is really a good point.

I like to hear that their defense struggles against decent wide players - fantastic !

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
To be fair, that side does look exceptional. Imagine what Gus would be able to do with that lot! As it's negative Sven I reckon we'll probably beat them 1-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports