Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Fans seem quite confident for Saturday

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Does anyone know when we last lost away as i really can't think that far back?:lolol:we never seem to lose away and hardly concede goals.

Can see us beating leicester although its a big ask:)

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Good evening seagulls. I am looking forward to Saturdays game and any Leicester fan who thinks we will get an easy win is deluded. I was speaking with a Brighton fan pre-season on a national forum and suggested I would put a tenner on you to get to at least the play offs this year. I didnt get round to doing it and am a bit gutted as the odds have now dropped considerably.
I understand why other Leicesrer fans think you will sit back and counter attack as that's what every other team has done and to bee fair at present it works.
Clearly you are on a roll, good manager, new stadium abd have momentum with you. It baffles me that people forget that teams coming up for the last two seasons have done well, including us
I expect you will come and play decent football and in reality that may suit us more than sitting back and defending. Good luck with your season, but not this Saturday though.

good shout...now the important questions...
1: have you seen mrs linekar in real life??
2: Would you be allowed to get into the ground if you were eating/carrying a crunchy snack not made by walkers?
3: Have you met Willie Thorne...

ps my prediction this Sat'day....3-3 classic

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Does anyone know when we last lost away as i really can't think that far back?:lolol:we never seem to lose away and hardly concede goals.

Can see us beating leicester although its a big ask:)

MK Dons - 26th Feb

Last edited:

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
I like the way they mock us for selling 2k away tickets and one of them reckons they would take 4k to the Amex - yet they only took 2k to Barnsley last week. They seem to suffer from the same disease that Palace suffer - "gross exaggeration" - maybe it's a Championship thing ?

To be fair a lot of our fans boycotted the match as they charged us £30 and their next home match away fans will pay £16. We usually take 3-4k to Barnsley. I also expect we will bring decent numbers to your place. Numerous of us already have a weekend away planned and was one of the first fixtures we looked for. A lot will come to tick off your new stadium on their list as well.

Lush

Mods' Pet
To be fair a lot of our fans boycotted the match as they charged us £30 and their next home match away fans will pay £16. We usually take 3-4k to Barnsley. I also expect we will bring decent numbers to your place. Numerous of us already have a weekend away planned and was one of the first fixtures we looked for. A lot will come to tick off your new stadium on their list as well.

Make sure book hotel promptly. Shouldn't be too many weekenders/stag/hen dos in February, but if there's a lot of you coming ...

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
good shout...now the important questions...
1: have you seen mrs linekar in real life??
2: Would you be allowed to get into the ground if you were eating/carrying a crunchy snack not made by walkers?
3: Have you met Willie Thorne...

ps my prediction this Sat'day....3-3 classic

1. I went school with the first mrs lineker, just as fit as the new one.
2. You will be shot on sight if you eat any other snack than walkers.
3. Not met Willie Thorne but have met tge legend Roy Cropper.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Always nice to have some intelligent and good natured comments on here from opposition fans so thanks for dropping in 1964Fox. Personally I have some concerns about Saturdays game just because we're on such a good run. Draw would do me nicely but a win would be brilliant. Hope we get a good game and look forward to welcoming you guys to the Amex next year...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are we really getting a rep as 'cocky'? Heard it a couple of times now - maybe they want to look at the Saints forum...

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think this could well be our first loss. But I said that about Cardiff and we came away with an outstanding result. So fingers crossed.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Are we really getting a rep as 'cocky'? Heard it a couple of times now - maybe they want to look at the Saints forum...

Sadly there may be some basis for that opinion if one looks on other clubs forums in relation to what purports to have been said by Albion fans.

Much better to be a little reserved and surpise others and, more importantly, to not end up eating the proverbial humble pie.

It is great that we have started well but no way does it mean we are going to pass through the Championship like a doze of salts. After 5 or 6 games nothing can be taken for granted though, after this coming Saturday, I may personally feel more optimistic if we don't lose.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Personally I reckon it'll be 3-1 to someone. I really can't see us losing though at the moment. Unrealistic? Perhaps, but in Gus we trust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here