Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester are ABOUT to mess up winning the Premier

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They've only dropped 4 points in the last 8 games, 5 clear with 4 to play should be enough.

DavePage

Lump on then Enrest.

attachment.php
Love the Arsenal 399/4 Really! they couldn’t match the 100/1?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Am I missing something here? Leicester are FIVE points clear. Plus, I know he's found his shooting boots again but Vardy didn't score for the whole of March and, before that, you have to go back to the 2nd Feb to see the last time he scored a winning goal!

I'm not Leicester fan, but I can't see them stuffing it up from here. And if Spurs win? Meh, so be it :shrug:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Totally agree. I've no affection for Spurs, but they've been fantastic to watch tonight. Kane, Alli, Rose, Mason, Dier and more, all decent English youngsters, being given their chance, which bodes well for England. They're a more naturally talented side than Leicester, although if Ranieri wins the title, then he'll deserve it of course.

Chuckled at some of the Spurs fans' songs tonight.

"We're having a party, and Vardy is banned"

Also

"Everywhere you go, always take Lamela with you" :lol:

My favourite was the tuneful song aimed at Stoke 'You're ****ing shiiit, you're ****ing shiiiiit, you're ****ing shit, you're ****ing shit, you're ****ing shiiiit'

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Whether Tottenham can overhaul Leicester or not, they are playing the best football I have seen for years. Also seeing so many young English players flourishing is only good for international football. I still think the pressure will get to Leicester especially now their top scorer is banned for what should have been a straight red not second yellow.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I want Leicester to **** it up. All this fairytale talk gets on my tits. Also they were calling them 'champions elect' last weekend which seemed premature.

My only proviso is that is like them to drop points while Vardy is actually playing, not just when he's suspended.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Am I missing something here? Leicester are FIVE points clear.
Agreed.
Plus, I know he's found his shooting boots again but Vardy didn't score for the whole of March and, before that, you have to go back to the 2nd Feb to see the last time he scored a winning goal!
I think he offers a lot more than goals, he's an outlet for the team and holds the ball up well. I don't know why you singled out winning goals, the others are important to aren't they?

I'm not Leicester fan, but I can't see them stuffing it up from here.
Indeed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've only just watched the Vardy sending off - great call from the ref.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What a season Chelsea have had. Two cup finals at the end of it their fans must be so happy.
The big one is Monday 2 May 8pm v Spurs. Will they really let them win?
Only sorry I'll be down the pub celebrating a party of a different kind!!!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I also think Spurs have a decent chance of nicking it. In fact, (slight aftertiming here, sorry) I had a small wager on them @ 7/2 yesterday morning before Vardy had officially been charged. It was obvious it was coming.

My thinking is that IF Spurs were to win their last five (four now) that would take them 7 clear of Leicester's current points total, with a superior GD. In that event Leicester would nee 8 points from their last 4 to win it - not a given at all, with or without Vardy. Leicester are still clear favourites, IMO, but the 7/2 on Spurs looked excellent value.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I've only just watched the Vardy sending off - great call from the ref.
Originally I thought it was never a yellow card. Having watched it again you can see Vardy runs across the defender, with the inevitable consequence that he goes down.

On a more positive note, that man from Argentina could become Leicester's hero!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here