Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester after £6.5m Leo Ulloa

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If you sell a house for a million you still need somewhere to live - and the going rate for houses is ... a million.

Are you still drunk from last night?

That's only if you are accustomed to living in a one million pound house.

So, still waiting a little more explanation on the face palm.

Nobody wanted him to leave, but £6.5m offer was great business on paper and money we needed and could reinvest.

It's early. Go have a coffee.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Why we crying over the past. Move on. Leo was a cracking player and is a great professional, but he's not coming back.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Oh and [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] if you are now going to talk about the comparative amounts spent on replacing Ulloa then that is a different debate to your face palm quotes.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Do we get any more money if he plays a certain number of games or scores a number goals.!

Yes, £500k after 20 games, £500k if they stay up this season, £500k if they stay up next season, £500k if they are relegated this season but promoted next season.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
My bet for him to score 7 or more this season (1.72 with Bet365) is looking good. (Cue season ending injury then)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it wrong to laugh at Sunderland, through all this.

They plunder us for Bridcutt and Buckley, but wouldn't pay for Ulloa.

Leicester have all but guaranteed survival with help from Ulloa.
Whereas Bridcutt and Buckley are already staring relegation 'six pointers' in the face, in a team that can't score.

And to cap it all Ulloa will be welcome back with open arms, any time he wants.

I can't help thinking the Sunderland fans are wondering what the fook is going on.

Edit - That wasn't hard to find:-

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/leonardo-ulloa.943232/page-3

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I can't help thinking the Sunderland fans are wondering what the fook is going on.

:lolol: I was thinking that as I went to sleep last night. Imagine being a Sunderland fan and trying to work out why the man who bought Ulloa to Brighton, didn't think to try to get him to Sunderland. There must be some head scratching going on up there. He's had his 'Murray Moment' at Sunderland already it seems...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That it's not a very apt one.

It's perfectly apt.

I can only deduce from the limited opinion you are sharing - i.e. to replace a house worth a million you have to spend a million - that you believe we should have spent £8.5m replacing Leo? Is that correct?

Please do make yourself clear for us all.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
:lolol: I was thinking that as I went to sleep last night. Imagine being a Sunderland fan and trying to work out why the man who bought Ulloa to Brighton, didn't think to try to get him to Sunderland. There must be some head scratching going on up there. He's had his 'Murray Moment' at Sunderland already it seems...

I can only imagine he had all his eggs in the Borini basket and that went a bit wrong.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's perfectly apt.

I can only deduce from the limited opinion you are sharing - i.e. to replace a house worth a million you have to spend a million - that you believe we should have spent £8.5m replacing Leo? Is that correct?

I thought he was merely pointing out that your quote suggesting we had fleeced them if we got £6.5m for him, was LAUGHABLY inaccurate. The squabble since then is mere gravy.

Our biggest problem appears to be that we have replaced him with two CMS replicas and now have three labradors taking in turns to lead the line.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's perfectly apt.

If you sold your house in Brighton and wanted to spend less you'd either have to downgrade or move elsewhere.
I wasn't the one who wanted to sell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here