Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leeds hooligans causing mayhem

Jan 30, 2008
The banter at the station under the bridge whilst waiting for the Brighton train was top notch. "Is it like this every week?" "Yes, its like this every week." "We've got central heating, we've got central heating, lalalala, lalalala". Think the fact it ended in a draw rather than one side losing was probably what kept it good natured. Will be interesting on Tuesday though, as a guy behind me worded it - "not sure there'll be quite so much jocular ribbing"
don't be a clown , OB would love to see it go at the station , plenty of cameras to record the action ,

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
don't be a clown , OB would love to see it go at the station , plenty of cameras to record the action ,

I'm not sure what your point is, or why I'm a 'clown' other than in your mind. I was saying Leeds banter was funny, and in good spirits, not any trouble as had been implied would happen. Whereas Palace is unlikely to be quite so friendly. Where did I mention 'OB'? You're always commenting on these type of threads, giving it the big 'I am'. Every considered winding your neck in? :facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
I'm not sure what your point is, or why I'm a 'clown' other than in your mind. I was saying Leeds banter was funny, and in good spirits, not any trouble as had been implied would happen. Whereas Palace is unlikely to be quite so friendly. Where did I mention 'OB'? You're always commenting on these type of threads, giving it the big 'I am'. Every considered winding your neck in? :facepalm:
never said you did mention them , i'm just stating the facts , WIND MY NECK IN ................??? COULDN'T MAKE IT UP :lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
CJD, for the evening games, I've started getting the S bus back to Shoreham with my boy, it goes a bit round the houses but it's just as quick as the train (I've exchanged texts with a mate in Southwick who left at the same time and went for the train). Chatting to another guy on the bus last night he says he's just given up on the train completely as the bus is so much more civilised, and I'm gonna get the bus both ways for Palace. Give it a go (you'll defo get a seat on the way!) - kids are resilient and I do hope you daughter will bounce back.

Thanks very much for that info.....much appreciated. Will definitely not be taking the train again and will give that bus a go.

Took the children to the Albion shop this morning, in a 'get back on the horse' excercise...(more money.....lol). Both fairly quiet, but luckily one of the big doors were open to the stadium and their eyes did light up at seeing it again.

Am leaving the subject alone until Monday and will ask them again if they have re-considered. Keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks for the concern too.

Dodge

Sep 24, 2011
There was a bad incident at Brighton station around midnight. I was getting the last train back to Worthing after a few drinks in town, when some complete scumbag decided it would be funny to start chanting "Istanbul" on the platform. Unluckily for him the guy walking next to him happened to be a Leeds fan who turned, shoved him straight onto the track, shouted something and marched off. The guy cracked his head on the rail but clambered back up with one side of his head covered in blood.

An unsavory incident all round. I obviously don't support the actions of the Leeds fan in any way but I was disgusted to hear one of our "fans" chanting that.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
The only problem with where all the 'lads' and singers are in the amex are wsu and north. To really get into the banter inside the ground wsl south end would be best, cant see it happening though on a big enough scale.

Obviously 'banter' and stuff outside the ground is easy

hshaw

Dec 30, 2010
hove
The only problem with where all the 'lads' and singers are in the amex are wsu and north. To really get into the banter inside the ground wsl south end would be best, cant see it happening though on a big enough scale.

I sit in wsl by the south stand and I felt we had a lot of banter and were quite loud, especially last night

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I sit in wsl by the south stand and I felt we had a lot of banter and were quite loud, especially last night
I could see from the North that the WSL at the southern end were on top form...good work, keep it up.The Amex is very loud when we all make the effort.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

You sure about your comment on where a lot if the lads sit???

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

Yeah i got a few mates down there and theyve said the banter is good. What i mean is imagine all our noisy and lairy lot in there it would be cracking. Wsu and the north are too far away for proper banter, the type where you can look the other fans in the eyes while ripping into them :)

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Yeah i got a few mates down there and theyve said the banter is good. What i mean is imagine all our noisy and lairy lot in there it would be cracking. Wsu and the north are too far away for proper banter, the type where you can look the other fans in the eyes while ripping into them :)

There's plenty of knuckle-draggers in WSL South end to keep the 'banter' (yay!) going. Including a bloke behind me who celebrated our equaliser by shouting "ha! WANKERS! WANKERS! WANKERS!" at the Leeds fans. Clearly not interested in the fact that we had actually equalised but more concerned that Leeds fans weren't having such a good fan. Falmer has brought out it's fair share of complete twunts.

Jan 30, 2008
There's plenty of knuckle-draggers in WSL South end to keep the 'banter' (yay!) going. Including a bloke behind me who celebrated our equaliser by shouting "ha! WANKERS! WANKERS! WANKERS!" at the Leeds fans. Clearly not interested in the fact that we had actually equalised but more concerned that Leeds fans weren't having such a good fan. Falmer has brought out it's fair share of complete twunts.
make yourself known next time :rolleyes:

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Don't mean to bounce, but this is a classic from 2 years.
Same posters, same banter, same teams.

Did you two ever meet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here