Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leeds hooligans causing mayhem

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Ho ho ho...how highly f***ing amusing.

Thanks to some Leeds morons who were determined to push and shove their way onto an already packed train at Falmer, my two young children who were being crushed, were absolutely terrified.

Following police intervention we were able to get off the train and got a taxi home. Needless to say....my distraught children will not be going again.

I think its best you stick to supporting your quest to obtain better parking facilties for the disabled than posting stupid comments....especially as you weren't actually there.

Steady on. Sounds like you had a bit of a nightmare there, but you can't really have a go at him! Hope your kids are ok :thumbsup:

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008

Thanks to some Leeds morons who were determined to push and shove their way onto an already packed train at Falmer, my two young children who were being crushed, were absolutely terrified.

Following police intervention we were able to get off the train and got a taxi home. Needless to say....my distraught children will not be going again.

I think its best you stick to supporting your quest to obtain better parking facilties for the disabled than posting stupid comments....especially as you weren't actually there.
CJD - although the club might say this is in isolation and/or a rail company matter, I hope that the club have a serious look at incidents such as these as the crush and post match getting away is moving from 'a few teething problems' to something endemic. There continues to be a problem with all aspects of transport, and delays and crushes are all the worse after evening games in terms of safety.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I hope they are ok,not pleasant.

Also i really hope this does not put you of taking them,some teams are going to have extremely bigoted support,obnoxious even,the said same teams that 25 years ago would have run amuck,now use modern day techniques.really hope the nippers are able to go again someday,never let anything or anybody dictate,if they use intimidation-

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Were shouting abuse at women and trying to get a response from others with normal w**k behaviour when I walked pass the south stand.

Two big clubs at the Amex this week, one had class = Liverpool the other are a bunch of scum = Leeds.

Some of their fans are in a time warp back to 1979, not needed or wanted in 2011.

:thumbsup:
Only trouble I saw or heard of on Wednesday was a Brighton fan abusing a steward outside, and some bitter Albion fans as LFC's second goal went in.

Night before ... trouble outside Elland Road.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
CJD - although the club might say this is in isolation and/or a rail company matter, I hope that the club have a serious look at incidents such as these as the crush and post match getting away is moving from 'a few teething problems' to something endemic. There continues to be a problem with all aspects of transport, and delays and crushes are all the worse after evening games in terms of safety.

Sadly, I,ve watched the Albion since the 60,s and I have looked forward so much to my younger children joining me and my eldest son at the Albion. They had season tickets at the Withdean, but were far too young to go. I got them then, even though they weren't used so we would be at the forefront when geting season tickets for the Amex. Can't tell you how happy I was when we got all our seats together in the WSU.

They haven't missed any league games at the Amex (despite the late nights..lol) and until tonight they were completely in love with the Albion. Unfortunately, when you,re a small 9 year old girl, being crushed in a train is an experience that will live long in her memory. It was a very very tearful journey home in the taxi to Shoreham and a definite ..." I don't want to go anymore" when she got home.

I am gutted and angry.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I was told by an away stand steward that some Leeds moron ripped a till off one of the counters. Consequently, they understandably put the shutters down and abandoned plans to serve food and drinks to them post match. What is the matter with these meatheads? - just letting down the vast majority of their fans.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I think that's what's commonly known as an over-reaction! You've had a bad day, a distressing experience and it's a stranger's utter fault on the internet for adding a tongue in cheek comment to a tongue in cheek thread before you'd mentioned anything like the detail in your 2nd post!! Yes, indeed, I am a bad person and you're not in anyway grumpy and hacked off with the world in general tonight. Whoever you are.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I think that's what's commonly known as an over-reaction! You've had a bad day, a distressing experience and it's a stranger's utter fault on the internet for adding a tongue in cheek comment to a tongue in cheek thread before you'd mentioned anything like the detail in your 2nd post!! Yes, indeed, I am a bad person and you're not in anyway grumpy and hacked off with the world in general tonight. Whoever you are.

Apologies....it,s not a good night.

I am aware of how hard you are working to improve things for Albion supporters.

Sorry.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I was told by an away stand steward that some Leeds moron ripped a till off one of the counters. Consequently, they understandably put the shutters down and abandoned plans to serve food and drinks to them post match. What is the matter with these meatheads? - just letting down the vast majority of their fans.

Thought that might have been the case you could here them smashing on the shutters at half time. I hope we send Bates an invoice for the damage. Incidently the Bates who was chairmen of Chelsea who used to hate Leeds so much, mugs.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sadly, I,ve watched the Albion since the 60,s and I have looked forward so much to my younger children joining me and my eldest son at the Albion. They had season tickets at the Withdean, but were far too young to go. I got them then, even though they weren't used so we would be at the forefront when geting season tickets for the Amex. Can't tell you how happy I was when we got all our seats together in the WSU.

They haven't missed any league games at the Amex (despite the late nights..lol) and until tonight they were completely in love with the Albion. Unfortunately, when you,re a small 9 year old girl, being crushed in a train is an experience that will live long in her memory. It was a very very tearful journey home in the taxi to Shoreham and a definite ..." I don't want to go anymore" when she got home.

I am gutted and angry.

Yep, not wrong there - any you're lashing out at all the wrong people to! I have to say though, and you'll hate me for saying this perhaps, but wasn't tonight all so predictable given Wed night? And the network problems were only going to make things 10 times worse? Might have been wiser to try the P&R or buses instead if you've small children with you. This is why I abandoned on route. Ow, and please don't have a pop just because I live a lot further away than you. I merely judged the situation well if anything.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I am gutted and angry.

She will be fine,i have faith,best advice is try not not make it live long in her memory,i was nearly crushed at Pompey in the early nighties at a midweek game & fatboy's concert 2002,not nice at all,and survived many games home and away late 70's aged 4 upwards-maybe treat her to a new Albion piece of kit? no rush though-i hate the thought of her and you all together missing out-good luck

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Sorry.
Accepted and night night. The trains are not pleasant at the best of times, let alone with roudy yorkshire folk. Hope your kids sleep well and have a much happier AMEX travel experience soon. Take care.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I had a Leeds fan walk out of a bush after having a piss, and he made me jump. Does that count?

A Leeds fan, in a bush, in Brighton, with his cock out, making people jump, how very dare you, surely this is the end of any further homophobic chants we can expect from these supporters in the future.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I am gutted and angry.

Do you drive mate? Just park up near the ground and f*** the trains. They're not going to get any better.

Hope your kids aren't put off for good.

Cheers.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Four gobby little Leeds hard men decided to give three Gully's Girls some "attention" in the tunnel on the way back towards the university. Nothing overly aggressive but it can't have been a pleasant experience for them. We were then treated to some classy Munich songs.

I thought the Leeds support was great overall, and when they all get going they're quite impressive. Shame they still have some morons that reinforce the old stereotypes though - Liverpool fans have more class.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Do you drive mate? Just park up near the ground and f*** the trains. They're not going to get any better.

Trains were excellent tonight back to Lewes - the 22:05 E'Bourne, which was strangly absent on Wednesday was running and we were back at the car in Lewes by 22:15 and home by 22:55. There were also at least two B'ton trains between 21:50 & 22:00

Spider

Sep 15, 2007

Sorry.

Was on the train with you. If you were also the bloke with two kids who told that butters Leeds girl that she could behave how she liked with her own scummy lot but in Brighton with kids around to f***ing behave that was a cracking way to shut up the bunch of twats.

God I hate Leeds!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here