Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leeds hooligans causing mayhem

They had one annoying wingnut who looked like a spray tanned lee mack near the east stand, he must have seen about two minutes of the game as he kept staring at the Albion fans and making stupid gestures for pretty much the whole game. did anyone else see him? he was a total tool and had simulation sex with another guy at the end of the game, he must have been caught on cctv and should get a ban simply for being the biggest twat on earth.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Was on the train with you. If you were also the bloke with two kids who told that butters Leeds girl that she could behave how she liked with her own scummy lot but in Brighton with kids around to f***ing behave that was a cracking way to shut up the bunch of twats.

God I hate Leeds!

Lol. Yes, that was me. I expect away fans to be a bit 'loud' etc...but there were a whole bunch of them just doing their best to be provocative.

I agree with you....."God, I hate Leeds".

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4405767 said:
Plenty of gobby twats with stupid Yorkshire accents (shudder) on the way in, kept mouthing off everytime they were out of earshot of the old bill

Sounds about right. Bunch of no-class, tosspot gobshites who THRIVE on their pathetic 'We Are Leeds' reputation. It's little wonder the footballing world unites in loathing the wankers. I did meet a handful this evening who bucked the trend, although the rest of 'em would doubtless think they were letting the side down. Hey ho.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
As an aside, the police presence at the ground was very low key, unlike in town. Wonder what it'll be like tonight given that half of them are staying down here.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316857409.550416.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316857409.550416.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 901

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If they actually damaged a till then BHAFC should send the bill to them for repair.

I really cannot understand why people act so f***ing stupidly and use football as the excuse - complete pricks

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I sit a few rows infront of the 1901 club in the East Stand and there was a Leeds fan in there who gave it large after both their goals in the first half. The stewards had a word with him but didn't actually throw him out.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I can't believe the lack of stewards/police between wsl and away end,if it's the same for palace they may get caught out! It was also close to going off waiting for the train with no real presence!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I can't believe the lack of stewards/police between wsl and away end,if it's the same for palace they may get caught out! It was also close to going off waiting for the train with no real presence!

I don't really get this low key approach,it is obvious things will happen before long.I think it is very risky.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Funny lot, I found them entertaining, especially the big fat bastards with their shirts off. The little fella in the East Stand Block G who got up and wobbled his pretend big belly at them got them going too. The limp-wrist signs were going full guns when they were 2-0 up, but when we battered them in the second half they got some good old abuse from the Eastenders - well done Block G.

I wish all away fans were as bantertastic by the way

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
The banter at the station under the bridge whilst waiting for the Brighton train was top notch. "Is it like this every week?" "Yes, its like this every week." "We've got central heating, we've got central heating, lalalala, lalalala". Think the fact it ended in a draw rather than one side losing was probably what kept it good natured. Will be interesting on Tuesday though, as a guy behind me worded it - "not sure there'll be quite so much jocular ribbing"

Left Back

Jan 22, 2011
Sadly, I,ve watched the Albion since the 60,s and I have looked forward so much to my younger children joining me and my eldest son at the Albion. They had season tickets at the Withdean, but were far too young to go. I got them then, even though they weren't used so we would be at the forefront when geting season tickets for the Amex. Can't tell you how happy I was when we got all our seats together in the WSU.

They haven't missed any league games at the Amex (despite the late nights..lol) and until tonight they were completely in love with the Albion. Unfortunately, when you,re a small 9 year old girl, being crushed in a train is an experience that will live long in her memory. It was a very very tearful journey home in the taxi to Shoreham and a definite ..." I don't want to go anymore" when she got home.

I am gutted and angry.

CJD, for the evening games, I've started getting the S bus back to Shoreham with my boy, it goes a bit round the houses but it's just as quick as the train (I've exchanged texts with a mate in Southwick who left at the same time and went for the train). Chatting to another guy on the bus last night he says he's just given up on the train completely as the bus is so much more civilised, and I'm gonna get the bus both ways for Palace. Give it a go (you'll defo get a seat on the way!) - kids are resilient and I do hope you daughter will bounce back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here