Leeds fans attacked by Brighton fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 14, 2010
I was with Leeds fans and some of the talk was that some Leeds fans had been set on by a group of 40 or so. Did they slag off all Brighton tho? Nope, they took it in their stride and we had a beer. Just thought the lot slagging off Leeds might want to know just to get off their high horse. Leeds fans were superb tonight and most of them, like most Brighton, goods lads. Great game and 3-3 a fair result, they were all over us in the first half and we were all over them in the second half. No idea what it is with some people on NSC tho, they really want to get on some crusade, when really, have any of this lot followed Brighton away? Clueless.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Is this true though? I don't think anyone on here would deny that's scum of the highest order if so.

Agreed, everyone I met was a great chap.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
If what you say is true - then that's crap. BUT, you're like Peter & the wolf with all your bullshit on NSC.

There was only one pub tonight that had a small bit of trouble. If you can name which one it was, I might
believe you, if you can't, you've just proved again what a wanker you are!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I was with Leeds fans and some of the talk was that some Leeds fans had been set on by a group of 40 or so. Did they slag off all Brighton tho? Nope, they took it in their stride and we had a beer. Just thought the lot slagging off Leeds might want to know just to get off their high horse. Leeds fans were superb tonight and most of them, like most Brighton, goods lads. Great game and 3-3 a fair result, they were all over us in the first half and we were all over them in the second half. No idea what it is with some people on NSC tho, they really want to get on some crusade, when really, have any of this lot followed Brighton away? Clueless.

Not even a question mark in your thread title! Tabloid sensationalist rumour-monger crap, designed to gain you attention.

Put up FACTS or shut up! C*ck!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

I love this. Someone on the internet, slagging off people on the internet. Priceless

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
As I came out of the ground last night ,a group of about 6 Leeds supporters where walking up to people shouting we are Leeds right in their faces trying to entice trouble ,mind you it was mainly aimed at the young and old :tosser:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
As I came out of the ground last night ,a group of about 6 Leeds supporters where walking up to people shouting we are Leeds right in their faces trying to entice trouble ,mind you it was mainly aimed at the young and old :tosser:

They will do it to the wrong people one day, and take a shoeing.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011

You must remember that they are in fact, using rhetorical questions... "We are Leeds!....We are Leeds!.......We are Leeds?........Are we Leeds?.....In fact who the fcuk are we?
They really have serious learning difficulties and should be treated as such.

Feb 14, 2010
If what you say is true - then that's crap. BUT, you're like Peter & the wolf with all your bullshit on NSC.

There was only one pub tonight that had a small bit of trouble. If you can name which one it was, I might
believe you, if you can't, you've just proved again what a wanker you are!

I didnt see any trouble, and nor did the Leeds fans I know (as they dont get involved in trouble and are a mixed male/female group). Only bit of trouble they encountered was a mouthy Brighton bloke having a pop at two of the Leeds girls in the group (and the bloke was about 60 as well). They were however told about the group of 40 Brighton by other Leeds fans and its not the first time that Brighton have done it to Leeds either. Slagging off a tremendous Leeds away support and then closing your eyes to anything bad to do with Brighton is just small minded

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I didnt see any trouble, and nor did the Leeds fans I know (as they dont get involved in trouble and are a mixed male/female group). Only bit of trouble they encountered was a mouthy Brighton bloke having a pop at two of the Leeds girls in the group (and the bloke was about 60 as well). They were however told about the group of 40 Brighton by other Leeds fans and its not the first time that Brighton have done it to Leeds either. Slagging off a tremendous Leeds away support and then closing your eyes to anything bad to do with Brighton is just small minded
..small minded? bit like you then...with your postings that seem deliberately worded to provoke..and generally factually incorrect.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
some guy told some guy that then told some guy that Brighton fans caused trouble.

Feb 14, 2010
some guy told some guy that then told some guy that Brighton fans caused trouble.

Mate, people know each other and when they say hello, that is how it came up. Believe it if you want, dont if you dont. It really makes little odds, but how about say Brighton at Chesterfield away to name but one famous instance of Brighton playing up badly. Brighton have no right to have a high horse. The Leeds support was mostly superb last night, as was apart from a few, the Brighton support. So why slag them off. The Leeds fans I know were very impressed with the Amex, the noise levels and the Albion team. Not impressed with the trains tho.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
why come on here and comment on it and i really fail to see the point if there was trouble who gives a toss? i know il go post it on the main Brighton forum as it looks cool?

there is trouble at every single football club in the country more or less, sadly its something that happens, but i dont see why ya shout about it? who gives a toss? not only do we know about it other clubs fans now know about it and so do the press more than likely also now.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
To be fair many of them were a bunch of mouthy twats giving the large one before and after the game. Definately a club with a bigger scummier element to their support

Feb 14, 2010
why come on here and comment on it and i really fail to see the point if there was trouble who gives a toss? i know il go post it on the main Brighton forum as it looks cool?

there is trouble at every single football club in the country more or less, sadly its something that happens, but i dont see why ya shout about it? who gives a toss? not only do we know about it other clubs fans now know about it and so do the press more than likely also now.

Because mouthy and sanctimonious Brighton fans on this forum were slagging off Leeds fans for all sorts of rubbish and I was pointing out that pot should not call kettle black. On the whole both sets of fans were superb

Richleeds

Sep 24, 2011
Agree with WCP. Leeds have got a bunch of morons amongst their support but so have all teams. It's part and parcel of the game. As I said on other thread. I ended up getting a taxi from amongst the crowd I was walking in as I felt if it was known I was Leeds I would have been in trouble from some elements of that crowd.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Where was this incident? Because apart from one or two gobby twats (from both sides) I didn't see or hear anything. I go home via the path that runs down past Stanmer, and there were plenty of Leeds fans walking down with us. All I could hear them talking about was the game, and how we came back out fighting after half time. They couldn't believe we were the same side, neither could I.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports