Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds fans attacked by Brighton fans

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Because mouthy and sanctimonious Brighton fans on this forum were slagging off Leeds fans for all sorts of rubbish and I was pointing out that pot should not call kettle black. On the whole both sets of fans were superb

Yes but Leeds, Millwall, West Ham are notoriously known for trouble, and lets be honest we are not, hence why people comment on them and crowd trouble.

I even fail to believe this is actually true in the first place, the only place its been mentioned is on here, and its sad as i typed in google Brighton crowd trouble and this is top of the page. Nice one

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I ended up getting a taxi from amongst the crowd I was walking in as I felt if it was known I was Leeds I would have been in trouble from some elements of that crowd.

Not saying its some kind of natural justice, but at least you now know how it feels for away fans at Elland Road!

Feb 14, 2010
Yes but Leeds, Millwall, West Ham are notoriously known for trouble, and lets be honest we are not, hence why people comment on them and crowd trouble.

I even fail to believe this is actually true in the first place, the only place its been mentioned is on here, and its sad as i typed in google Brighton crowd trouble and this is top of the page. Nice one

Yes all of those clubs have caused trouble, but so have Brighton, have you been away with Brighton or did you go to the goldstone? Ask Aldershot, Palace, Chesterfield, Southend, pompey and from the old days, Arsenal, Spurs and other fans about Brighton. Ask leeds fans about Brighton and they remember a few years ago in the lanes. Brighton have no right to point fingers. As for last night, it would be odd if a leeds fan would make it up. Brighton have some pot calling kettle going on. Leeds were great last night and so were Brighton on the whole, so a few people slagging leeds off for no reason so to make themselves feel all warm and superior is just odd

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Yes all of those clubs have caused trouble, but so have Brighton, have you been away with Brighton or did you go to the goldstone? Ask Aldershot, Palace, Chesterfield, Southend, pompey and from the old days, Arsenal, Spurs and other fans about Brighton. Ask leeds fans about Brighton and they remember a few years ago in the lanes. Brighton have no right to point fingers. As for last night, it would be odd if a leeds fan would make it up. Brighton have some pot calling kettle going on. Leeds were great last night and so were Brighton on the whole, so a few people slagging leeds off for no reason so to make themselves feel all warm and superior is just odd

yet you slagging of ya so called own is not odd.

Brighton have had trouble with crowds what club has not, were not different to any other, trust me go on West Ham, Palace, Leeds websites there will be people moaning about other clubs crowd issues, but i dont often see them posting, "oh i heard from some random source that 40 so and so fans kicked a load of Leeds fans heads in last night" they dont mention it, reason is they know it looks poor on the club, and the papers and police look on every main club football forum. Given the headlines this club is making at the moment im sure this is one it does not really need.

If it did happen then the people that did it are idiots, but keep it to ya self imo, fans will moan about other clubs, its what we do best we hate to see ours in a bad light but i dont see why posting it on the main Brighton forum is worthwhile just so ya feel ya can feel good that were as bad as the rest.

Feb 14, 2010
Where was this incident? Because apart from one or two gobby twats (from both sides) I didn't see or hear anything. I go home via the path that runs down past Stanmer, and there were plenty of Leeds fans walking down with us. All I could hear them talking about was the game, and how we came back out fighting after half time. They couldn't believe we were the same side, neither could I.

The leeds fans said it was in town before the game

Feb 14, 2010
yet you slagging of ya so called own is not odd.

Brighton have had trouble with crowds what club has not, were not different to any other, trust me go on West Ham, Palace, Leeds websites there will be people moaning about other clubs crowd issues, but i dont often see them posting, "oh i heard from some random source that 40 so and so fans kicked a load of Leeds fans heads in last night" they dont mention it, reason is they know it looks poor on the club, and the papers and police look on every main club football forum. Given the headlines this club is making at the moment im sure this is one it does not really need.

If it did happen then the people that did it are idiots, but keep it to ya self imo, fans will moan about other clubs, its what we do best we hate to see ours in a bad light but i dont see why posting it on the main Brighton forum is worthwhile just so ya feel ya can feel good that were as bad as the rest.

I dont follow what you are getting at, but I think in part we agree. Im just saying pot shouldnt call kettle black.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I dont follow what you are getting at, but I think in part we agree. Im just saying pot shouldnt call kettle black.

i fail to see why ya need to post it on a forum, just to show that Brighton fans are as bad as the rest.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I heard that about 18000 Albion fans took on just 2500 Leeds fans last night. Really not fair, totally outnumbered were Leeds, and penned into one end of the ground. There was singing and shouting and pointing. Complete mayhem for about 90 minutes!!! Where were the police?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
THIS IS TOTALLY MADE UP BULLSHIT - 'IN TOWN BEFORE THE GAME' !! WHERE PRECISELY AND WHAT SORT OF TIME FFS??!! Because you seem to be the only person who knows about it!!

That's because it was all a dream

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Working class pride? I'm working class and I used to be proud until I started reading your posts.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Because mouthy and sanctimonious Brighton fans on this forum were slagging off Leeds fans for all sorts of rubbish and I was pointing out that pot should not call kettle black. On the whole both sets of fans were superb

i'm sure you remember leeds in brighton town last time round? very friendly....

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Leeds fans I know were very impressed with the Amex, the noise levels and the Albion team. Not impressed with the trains tho.
Fook 'em,... their dated pit is sandwiched between a motorway and the shityest council estate in Yorkshire.... no trains and a long duel carriageway back into the city,..... why do they feel they have ther high ground on this,.... I heard a few of them whining that they had to queue for 15 mins to get the train,... big deal, there are 20k to get home, whats 15 mins eh?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
15mins in the queue wow, wtf why cant it be that quick for me

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

The only one i see pointing fingers is you, when i came out the ground last i got confronted by about 6-8 Leeds pricks, saying do you want some wanker. I didn't rush on here to start accusing ppl. It happens at all footy matchs, ofcourse each club has dickheads who dont even follow the club, just go for the trouble.
Word of mouth situations, just get worse each time someone tells it.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Some woman came up to us going " Oh one of your fans just said Galatasaray to me and it's not on, you're a tin pot club anyway ", to which we replied, " Why are you having a go at us? We haven't said anything like this to you at all so don't shout at us ".

She then said sorry.

End of story.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hmmmm .... Working Class Prick would be more appropriate !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here