Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds fans attacked by Brighton fans

Feb 14, 2010
Some woman came up to us going " Oh one of your fans just said Galatasaray to me and it's not on, you're a tin pot club anyway ", to which we replied, " Why are you having a go at us? We haven't said anything like this to you at all so don't shout at us ".

She then said sorry.

End of story.

A Leeds fan was killed in Turkey, not very clever, seems like she took it well
For the record, Leeds fan did tell us about 40 Brighton in town and frankly it would not be the first or last time. Anger management needed by a few on here, as well as a course on manners.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
For the record, Leeds fan did tell us about 40 Brighton in town and frankly it would not be the first or last time. Anger management needed by a few on here, as well as a course on manners.

you didnt witness this "attack" nor did you speak to anyone involved. so who is making it up, you or the Leeds fan that told you it happened? what exactly does "40 Brighton in town" mean anyway. its Brighton, so...

i dont see where all this aggression towards Leeds you claim is, can you point to posts or threads? as far as i can see theres a tounge in cheek thread precisly for the purpose of noted there wasnt any trouble.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A Leeds fan was killed in Turkey, not very clever, seems like she took it well

If Galatasary was mentioned, although just words, proves there's some sick people around. Same for scum at any club that rejoice about Hillsborough, Munich etc. Just scum. Millwall seem to lead the way & sing about the lot when facing clubs with a tragedy in the past.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Theres troublemakers who follow most/all football clubs...some just seem to have more than others and stoop to lower levels.....our poster working whatever..i think jus likes an argument for the sake of it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Theres troublemakers who follow most/all football clubs...some just seem to have more than others and stoop to lower levels.....our poster working whatever..i think jus likes an argument for the sake of it.

True. Cardiff, Stoke, West Ham & Millwall spring to mind.

I hope the internet warriors who've appeared on NSC in the last fortnight with HATRED towards LFC., Gerrard, Leeds, and whoever next is in town, remain a tiny minority in the stadium.
Their argument ... genuinely hating all visitors before/during/after games, will turn the Amex into a fortress. Never say anything nice ever about opposing clubs, players, fans.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Mate, people know each other and when they say hello, that is how it came up. Believe it if you want, dont if you dont. It really makes little odds, but how about say Brighton at Chesterfield away to name but one famous instance of Brighton playing up badly. Brighton have no right to have a high horse. The Leeds support was mostly superb last night, as was apart from a few, the Brighton support. So why slag them off. The Leeds fans I know were very impressed with the Amex, the noise levels and the Albion team. Not impressed with the trains tho.

I was at that Chesterfield away game holding my 3year old in my arms and my 5year old by the hand and got punched in the face, GREAT supporters are Chesterfield deserved to get a shooing after by the ALB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here