Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leeds and walsall both lose is there any chance for us

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
No its not. If we win by two and Walsall lose by two, then that will swing it level in one game.

Oh WHY am I even bothering with this ?

You are bothering because that demon inside keeps nagging you it might still be possible, even though all your common sense tells you it's not.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You are bothering because that demon inside keeps nagging you it might still be possible, even though all your common sense tells you it's not.

Yup, thats about the sum of it.
And if we win and Leeds lose on Saturday, I'm going to be foaming at the mouth for a whole week, whipping myself up into an incoherant tangle of uncontrollable frenzied convulsions.

If fates conspired and we somehow snatched 6th AT THE EXPENSE OF LEEDS, I wouldn't even care whether we went up or not. In fact, it would be so HILARIOUS to "waste" that Playoff place Leeds would have had by totally f***ing it up in the semi's, it's almost be worth it just to really, REALLY piss them off.

Leeds going down absolutely made my season last year. Screwing up their attempt at promotion this year as well would be even sweeter.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Yup, thats about the sum of it.
And if we win and Leeds lose on Saturday, I'm going to be foaming at the mouth for a whole week, whipping myself up into an incoherant tangle of uncontrollable frenzied convulsions.

Is that before or after the taking of strong drink?

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
I suspect we'll drop points to make it irrelevent anyway. For a start, Hartlepool will feel they owe us big time.

Still, I look forward to spilling my pint over you at the Sports Cafe again as Albion march to the playoff final again in just over a year's time. :)

If you could chuck in a whiskey chaser aswell that'd be tidy

:thumbsup::drink:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Much as I hate to say this, if we DON'T make the play-offs, then I hope Leeds go up.

Not that I wish them one iota of success, but I'd rather have them out of the way to improve our own chances next year.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why ?
They fluked a win at our place, and couldn't beat us at theirs. Hardly a team to fear.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Why ?
They fluked a win at our place, and couldn't beat us at theirs. Hardly a team to fear.

While we have done well against them, this year without the points deduction they would easily be in an automatic promotion place. We may do well against them but most other teams do not, and I think that is the idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here