Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leeds and walsall both lose is there any chance for us

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Walsalls GD is FOUR better than ours. A lot to make up in three games, I grant you, but not loads better. 4-0 win on Saturday and we're talking..

No its not. If we win by two and Walsall lose by two, then that will swing it level in one game.

Oh WHY am I even bothering with this ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
NSC should be changed to keepondreaming.com :D

Seeing as ‘waccoe’ is based upon a mythical wrong doing against Leeds. Will you be changing your chant to ‘We are runners up! Runners up of League One!’ and http://www.waruruolo.com?

Disclaimer: Even with the extra 15 points, you are not guaranteed the runners up spot and the current team was purchased with money that should have been paid to creditors.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No its not. If we win by two and Walsall lose by two, then that will swing it level in one game.

Oh WHY am I even bothering with this ?

If Walsall LOSE, then GD wouldn't come into it! Its only relevant if we both win our last 3 [and the little matter of Leeds dropping 5 more points].

Isn't it nice just to be in a position to speculate.

Now there's them that pretty much always negative and them that's pretty much always positive and them that's pretty much full of class 1 bull shit

Whatever happens it sure beats the hell out of last season and as has been said on just one or two occasions - it ain't over till the fat bird has closed her vocals :albion2::albion2::albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
IF Leeds lose again in a tricky tie at the DEN and we win at home to Pools as we should, then we're ONLY a POINT behind (OK with GD it's 2 and we dunno the points being given back bollox yet) BUT - STAY POSITIVE - There's an OUTSIDE chance but even if we're 2 behind going into the final game it will be very exciting

Keep the faith whatever...

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
IF Leeds lose again in a tricky tie at the DEN and we win at home to Pools as we should, then we're ONLY a POINT behind (OK with GD it's 2 and we dunno the points being given back bollox yet) BUT - STAY POSITIVE - There's an OUTSIDE chance but even if we're 2 behind going into the final game it will be very exciting

Keep the faith whatever...

Given that we are at home to Gillingham and have a GD of about 26 more than you i can't see why it'll be so exciting for you.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Like you did against Port Vale?

The ultimate balls up.

:lolol: I've no doubt we balls up all the time. None as bad as this, though...

When Seth Johnson arrived at Leeds to discuss his contract, his agent wanted to hold out for £13,000 a week. Peter Ridsdale entered the room and said "Right, I'm sorry but I can only offer you thirty thousand a week."

Johnson's agent uttered some exclamation of disbelief and so Ridsdale said: "Alright, thirty-seven thousand then."

Marvellous :lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

When Seth Johnson arrived at Leeds to discuss his contract, his agent wanted to hold out for £13,000 a week. Peter Ridsdale entered the room and said "Right, I'm sorry but I can only offer you thirty thousand a week."

Johnson's agent uttered some exclamation of disbelief and so Ridsdale said: "Alright, thirty-seven thousand then."

:lolol: :lolol:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

thats not for real is it?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
to be honest i think all real hope died that night at Saaarrfend

if Leeds get there points back - we're f***ed!
if Leeds don't get there points back there go into those games with two fingers up to the FA (even more then normal) and all guns blazing to win those final three

we're damned if we do and we're damned if we don't really..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here