Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Le Petite S*****house, - again

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Maupay is far from a shit finisher. He needs chances but his highlights reel would be an absolute feast of worldies.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Murray doesn’t currently play in a PL team. I am judging Maupay on his performances for Everton and Brentford not his time at the Albion. What part of that is so difficult to understand ?
Pretty much everything you've posted on this thread is difficult to understand.

I think Walker deserves some stick for what he's done. You don't. Fair enough.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I doubt Maupay will be the only one trying to wind Walker up about his whole second family thing. Footballers are always talking shit to each other on the pitch and trying to get them sent off.

At the end of the day he should expect it and i have no sympathy for him, getting wound up about it by the likes of Maupay is a far lesser crime than what he’s actually done.
Neither is a crime.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
All I can say is Walker has lived a very sheltered life if that mild insult has made him kick-off that much.
I have had worse/similar on here from certain people.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don’t be silly. I’m just responding to people who have a different opinion and didn’t fully understand mine.
Yeah, OK. I think 'we' did understand your opinion, and not unreasonably inferred that it implied we are all chavs. I'll wager none of us own a hoody or tracky bottoms, especially in grey, and with that particular discoloration in certain regions. But anyway, never mind. :wink:

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
So, it appears that Neil Maupay is on a mission to wind-up every opposition player who he comes into contact with.
After Maddison last week he has now upset serial philanderer Kyle Walker. Allegedly making comments about the man’s children( it’s not clear whether it was Walkers ‘official’ children or his ‘other’ kids) Walker was meant to have told the referee he was going to knock Maupay out.

This was all discovered by a lip reader.😂😂

Personally, I love Neil and think that Walker deserves every insult he gets.

So, where do you stand, Maupay has a point, or Walkers kids are off limits?

I’m surprised there is no other thread on this, unless I’ve missed it, if I have, apologies.
Re your last line.....................think it involves Brentford, Citee and perhaps Everton, Maupay's parent club ?

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
The whole thing was quite funny but I’d say Maddison looked a bigger prick with his salty reaction on the pitch to Maupay doing the celebration.
Yeah, as if he has a monopoly on pretending to play darts, Madison proving himself a melt. Maupay's shithousery is great, no doubt it'll still be funny when he does it to us.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I knew a builder in Brighton who had two families on the go.
One in the Varndean area and one near Elm Grove.
He kept it up for something like 18 years !
Had a couple of kids with each and everything.
I never found out till it went public, I knew him for several years and never suspected a thing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I never found out till it went public, I knew him for several years and never suspected a thing.
There are still a few cases of bigamy prosecuted each year, and that’s the ones who actually go as far as marrying their bit on the side.
It must be awful for the kids as witnessed by Jaz on the Traitors, who revealed his father had done it.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
My grandad was a builder and did the same thing. I think his two families were on the same street

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, as if he has a monopoly on pretending to play darts, Madison proving himself a melt. Maupay's shithousery is great, no doubt it'll still be funny when he does it to us.
I rather like mickey-taking in football: it helps all of us take the game less seriously. Maddison is fairly good at it himself. I recall him taking a corner at the Amex in front of the North Stand purposely placing the ball outside the quadrant. The North Stand predictably went apoplectic and Maddison took on the all-innocent what-have-I-done persona before repositioning the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here