Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Le Petite S*****house, - again

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So, it appears that Neil Maupay is on a mission to wind-up every opposition player who he comes into contact with.
After Maddison last week he has now upset serial philanderer Kyle Walker. Allegedly making comments about the man’s children( it’s not clear whether it was Walkers ‘official’ children or his ‘other’ kids) Walker was meant to have told the referee he was going to knock Maupay out.

This was all discovered by a lip reader.😂😂

Personally, I love Neil and think that Walker deserves every insult he gets.

So, where do you stand, Maupay has a point, or Walkers kids are off limits?

I’m surprised there is no other thread on this, unless I’ve missed it, if I have, apologies.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If Walker cared that much about his own kids he wouldn’t be a serial philanderer

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think Madison got it right about Maupay. If he is also making comments about Walker’s kids then he is a scumbag as well as a bit of a crap footballer. Sorry, I don’t enjoy chavvy footballer behaviour. On a separate note Maupay was 100% correct in protecting his goalkeeper last night from repeated Man City attempts to block him from corners.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Walker cared that much about his own kids he wouldn’t be a serial philanderer
He needs these

1707240963297.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think Madison got it right about Maupay. If he is also making comments about Walker’s kids then he is a scumbag

So you think Maupay is worse that than Walker, who has a wife and kids, and also a secret girlfriend with another set of kids. Each to their own.

as well as a bit of a crap footballer

So shit he plays in the hardest league in the world, and scored against the best team in the world yesterday. Wish I was that shit.

Team Maupay.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So, it appears that Neil Maupay is on a mission to wind-up every opposition player who he comes into contact with.
After Maddison last week he has now upset serial philanderer Kyle Walker. Allegedly making comments about the man’s children( it’s not clear whether it was Walkers ‘official’ children or his ‘other’ kids) Walker was meant to have told the referee he was going to knock Maupay out.

This was all discovered by a lip reader.😂😂

Personally, I love Neil and think that Walker deserves every insult he gets.

So, where do you stand, Maupay has a point, or Walkers kids are off limits?

I’m surprised there is no other thread on this, unless I’ve missed it, if I have, apologies.
Walker is fair game. Shame, because he's a sublime player.

"Do your other kids know you're here"?

I'm sure Maupay didn't say anything bad about Walker's kids, rather his feckless ways.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think Madison got it right about Maupay. If he is also making comments about Walker’s kids then he is a scumbag as well as a bit of a crap footballer. Sorry, I don’t enjoy chavvy footballer behaviour. On a separate note Maupay was 100% correct in protecting his goalkeeper last night from repeated Man City attempts to block him from corners.
Comments about his kids? Like 'your kids have a shit dad'? Not really a comment about the kids, is it?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
So you think Maupay is worse that than Walker, who has a wife and kids, and also a secret girlfriend with another set of kids. Each to their own.

So shit he plays in the hardest league in the world, and scored against the best team in the world yesterday. Wish I was that shit.

Team Maupay.
If you condone bringing someone’s kids into an argument about football then I guess you are Team Maupay. Bit of a tacky team. I don’t feel the need to weigh up the relative merits of Maupay and Walker’s behaviour. It is possible for a grown up to not think much of either. And yes he is a bit shit in the league he is playing in.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
If you condone bringing someone’s kids into an argument about football then I guess you are Team Maupay. Bit of a tacky team. I don’t feel the need to weigh up the relative merits of Maupay and Walker’s behaviour. It is possible for a grown up to not think much of either. And yes he is a bit shit in the league he is playing in.
I do not condone condemning someone based on a flakey Internet rumour.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's a very strange way of looking at Maupay taking the piss because Walker has been caught yet again waving his cock about.

Yes, poor Walker's kids. How will they ever get over Maupay taking the piss out of their 'dad'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Err…they will be reading that in a few years. I’m confident I wouldn’t say anything so chavvy to someone I’m playing football against. Certainly don’t support it either. Embarrassing for Maupay and his fan club.
They have more things to worry about than people taking the piss out of their 'dad'.

Anyway, how do you know what Maupay said?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here