Lazio Friendly

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Playing well by the sounds of it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Poor officiating - their guy was offside and stood by Stockdle affecting how he dealt with shot.

I forgot just how good we are as a team, working for eachother etc. Still not convinced Murray & Hemed upfront will work - lacking pace hugely.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Poor officiating - their guy was offside and stood by Stockdle affecting how he dealt with shot.

I thought the same. Looked like the Lazio player was blocking his line of sight. Dubious to say the least.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Black Tops for Albion. An admission that the Ref missed the offside?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought the same. Looked like the Lazio player was blocking his line of sight. Dubious to say the least.

Yeh. I guess even if he's not blocking site, he's affecting Stockdale dealing with it. Splitting hairs but you often dive a split second later when someone is that close (to check you ain't gonna dive into them etc) - it does affect things.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wonder if Lazio's main pre-season practice is to roll around and look to perfect the grasping of the referee's attention to delay the game. Wussinhos.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Ince is playing pretty well.

... he says as he gives the ball away

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Positives: no one was injured, Ince looked solid and hopefully CH will give up on playing Hemed and Murray together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here