Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazio Friendly

Nelsons Left Boot

Mar 11, 2008
Rustington
Some friends of mine I spoke to on Friday, if I understood them correctly, seemed to be working on the assumption that the Bridge Car Park would be free parking today. No idea if that's the case or not. Seems a tad more likely than it being sold out. Anybody able to confirm?

I purchased a ticket for £12 earlier in week so not free

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Some friends of mine I spoke to on Friday, if I understood them correctly, seemed to be working on the assumption that the Bridge Car Park would be free parking today. No idea if that's the case or not. Seems a tad more likely than it being sold out. Anybody able to confirm?

the ticket information was pretty clear there's no travel and the car park is £12 advance, £15 on the day. less clear that park and ride isnt in operation.

anyone confirm what the best bus to/from Lewes bus is? going to get the train from there, but want a plan b.

also, as its not a league game will we be able to take drink to our seats?

the ticket information was pretty clear there's no travel and the car park is £12 advance, £15 on the day. less clear that park and ride isnt in operation.

anyone confirm what the best bus to/from Lewes bus is? going to get the train from there, but want a plan b.

also, as its not a league game will we be able to take drink to our seats?

Lewes buses are the 28 and 29.

The ban on alcohol at seats applies to all soccerball games at the Amex.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to me that today is an ideal opportunity to try out various non-SASTA transport/walking options before the season starts in ENREST.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No Lua Lua nor Sidwell in the squad.
Murray and Hemed up top

Rocked up at Brighton station at 2pm
After buying tickets I'm just goobg to get on the 1447, assuming it's not delayed or cancelled.

Anyone arriving at Brighton station after 2pm won't be getting into the stadium until half three.

Will kick off be delayed?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Stockdale, Rosenior, Bruno, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Stephens, Kayal, Murphy; Hemed, Murray.

subs:- Maenpaa (GK), Adekugbe, Hunt, White, Holla, Ince, Skalak, Baldock, Manu.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
image.jpeg

For those not here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here