Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night was SHIT

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
One of the few highlights of the night was the moron who tried to throw a bottle of coke at their goalkeeper.....he couldn't even get it as far as the pitch! Kinda summed up our night ???

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
One of the few highlights of the night was the moron who tried to throw a bottle of coke at their goalkeeper.....he couldn't even get it as far as the pitch! Kinda summed up our night ???

Yeah that was ridiculous. Wish he'd hit the goalie and got f***ed out cos that is a f***ing stupid thing to do. Was even more annoying as the bloke was right in front of us but because we were standing up it looked like it was us!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yeah that was ridiculous. Wish he'd hit the goalie and got f***ed out cos that is a f***ing stupid thing to do. Was even more annoying as the bloke was right in front of us but because we were standing up it looked like it was us!

It was so pathetic I reckon the steward thought it was the little kids playing because he didn't even get up off his backside when it happened

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I should have written that more clearly. The skill with which Jacobs turned Navarro was a sight to behold, so much so that Navarro carried on 3 or 4 feet whilst Jacobs had continued in the other direction only to be scythed down by one of your players.

Navarros injury was caused by him slipping when trying to keep up with Jacobs. Total freak accident and something no-one wants to see

P.s would you call yourselves a dirty side because there was a lot of pulling and stuff off the ball all night from you. Perhaps it was just a one off?

Fouling from us? Are you taking the f***ing piss!

All night your dirty northern team were f***ing pulling and hacking all over the pitch!.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Were you drunk? It was the 2 year old child wearing the Dean Cox away shirt!

CF NTFC1

Aug 12, 2010
NN29
Talk about bite!

been to your new staduim, looks alright actually (I hope dawsey doesn't see this).

Before you say anything about sixfields, yes I know it's shit :laugh:

What a load of SHIT. Poyet got this all wrong last night. It shows

1. A lack of respect for an old and established cup competition

2. Extreme arrogance in that we think we are " above " the likes of this competition - how many times do we slag of Manure and Arse for not taking the FA Cup seriously ? - double standards and hypocracy

3. A big 2 fingers to the fans who travelled up there

The best formula is a winning team so all this toss about not caring we lost is TOSS. Winning is infectous and Poyet f***ed up badly and as the only 2 decent players we had on the pitch had to take up the slack we have lost them both and I blame Poyet for that.

I am a big Poyet fan generally but last night he f***ed up pure and simple.

spot on! all this bull pooh about concentrating on the league,better win the league now!:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here