Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night I was told to sit down

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Had this for the first time as well on Friday night in WSL. We have a delightful gentleman in row O or P who continually shouts "get it forward" for 90 minutes. After the SCENES on the 85 minute, we were dancing in the rows, with a our hands raised in supplication for the victory against the "dirty norther *******s" a shrill scream from him - "WILL YOU SIT DOWN!!!" - needless to say he was ignored. :)

Girl appeared at the top of the N1G stairs just after half-time last night, looking around for her boyfriend, clutching two full pints of lager. Do you come here often luv? :lol:

I love her already

Remember on this issue it's not her that's mad, but everyone else

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Last season I brought my mum along to a match. As she hadn't been to a football match for at least 40 years she just took her pint out to her seat and no one stopped her, as a lady in her late 60's seemed to be invisible to the stewards. Thankfully no one sitting nearby was a grass so she enjoyed her pint watching the game.

that is brilliant ... hope she's still enjoying a pint!?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
At half time I walked back into the concourse and saw two blokes, probably early 20's, walking back out to their seats with pints in their hands. They clearly didn't know the rules and weren't trying to be sneaky about it at all. A genuine mistake.

the bloke infront of me RAN to a steward and said "you've just missed two guys with beers going to sit down!!!!!!!, They went out there and turned left!"

He then turned to his mates as if he had stopped the crime of the century. :lolol:
what a :wanker: why on earth would someone want to do that ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sounds typical of what occupies half the north stand at the moment which has less testosterone than a gluten free bakery.

Here's an insight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZzjpd-ZKrE

She needs a thicker coat, some thermals, gloves and a woolly hat. Did she mention she was cold all the way through?
I only watched the first minute and got bored, then skipped to when she went to the Amex.

Don't get this at all, filming her self going shopping and talking about it. :shrug:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
She needs a thicker coat, some thermals, gloves and a woolly hat. Did she mention she was cold all the way through?
I only watched the first minute and got bored, then skipped to when she went to the Amex.

Don't get this at all, filming her self going shopping and talking about it. :shrug:

Kids will often film themselves or 'vlog' doing absolutely anything these days, often finding themselves in trouble:wink:

Jan 30, 2008

God bless social media :wink:
regards
DR

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That is just wrong, why on earth bother going to an emotional sport that has the potential for excitement and uncontrollable joy at times. If you are adverse to people jumping about with joy or people standing up after scoring a goal that takes you top of the table you really should not be at a football match.
Standing ovations have been banned.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I cant speak for the lady you encountered, But I had a right cock infront of me keep standing up, even when nothing was really happening
Happens to me all the time.
I asked politely at first, Because I didn't pay out hard earned money to see the someone's arse
Maybe you went to the wrong place?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dunno mate, if it was my daughter, I'd be proud that she chose to go the Amex with her old dad on an evilly-cold winter's night rather than any of the other places she could have gone at that age. Fair play to the girl.

That's how I started at the Goldstone. Decades later, I'm still here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here