Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night I was told to sit down

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
I reckon she pushed-off early doors: 62nd minute.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
East Upper cleared the stand on 84 minutes and I don't understand why. Here we are, top of the league and 11 points clear of third and they leave.
On the standing up, she has every right to ask you to sit down I'm afraid. I've got 'fans' next to me who change every game and spend most of the time recording on their phone, they don't know GOSBTS and never stand for anything. But having paid their money they are welcome.

I'm in the East Upper and always stay until the final whistle :)

I must admit too that I do expect the people in front of me to sit down after they've stood up - but only because I have bad knees so can't keep standing up and sitting down, and I'd always wait awhile as most people sit down within a reasonable time anyway!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
80th. I have to say last night's early leavers were the highest number ever. I reckon when the final whistle went at least 40% of the people had left. Disappointing, the team deserve better. We did have to endure a 50 minute P&R queue afterwards, the race hill one is painfully slow.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Stood up, giving the boys some encouragement. Was told to sit down by a lady behind us.

I'll now take bets on what minute they left.

4th?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
East Upper cleared the stand on 84 minutes and I don't understand why. Here we are, top of the league and 11 points clear of third and they leave.
On the standing up, she has every right to ask you to sit down I'm afraid. I've got 'fans' next to me who change every game and spend most of the time recording on their phone, they don't know GOSBTS and never stand for anything. But having paid their money they are welcome.

Got to say I do think that leaving early doesn't save you that much time if you use the Park and Ride. My eldest and I queued for the Mithras House P&R and were on a bus within 20 minutes within 20 minutes of clapping the team off. As you say, they pays their money and makes their choice but they really are missing out on some of the fun for little reward.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've got 'fans' next to me who change every game and spend most of the time recording on their phone, they don't know GOSBTS and never stand for anything. But having paid their money they are welcome.

Girl appeared at the top of the N1G stairs just after half-time last night, looking around for her boyfriend, clutching two full pints of lager. Do you come here often luv? :lol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think Simmo Says had a similar experience in East upper when we scored! Seriously I'm so glad I moved from up there it's like The House of Wax.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
All depends on what minute you were blocking her view in breach of ground regulations as I suspect she left her seat to find a steward to complain. She was then directed to a diffetent seat with a clear view but only after the steward took your seat details. So expect a call and/or letter suspending you from home games for the rest of the season.

:lolol:

Got to say I do think that leaving early doesn't save you that much time if you use the Park and Ride. My eldest and I queued for the Mithras House P&R and were on a bus within 20 minutes within 20 minutes of clapping the team off. As you say, they pays their money and makes their choice but they really are missing out on some of the fun for little reward.

The reason you only take 20 minutes is because plenty have already left so less crowds on the final whistle,imagine what it would be like if everybody turned up and left on the final whistle:moo:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
84 is the answer.

I don't mind people leaving early at all, I do mind be told to sit down whilst trying giving it some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here