Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last couple of blocks for Wednesday away (Friday), selling fast.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Selling not so fast now, the same row in WU2 has been available since last night so we should have about 1600 up there. A bit disappointing that we can't muster 2000 for a game this big, but on the bright side there will be plenty of space to sit where you like so that should make for a decent atmosphere from us.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Selling not so fast now, the same row in WU2 has been available since last night so we should have about 1600 up there. A bit disappointing that we can't muster 2000 for a game this big, but on the bright side there will be plenty of space to sit where you like so that should make for a decent atmosphere from us.

With so many people seemingly after the Monday tickets today, could the slow down be purely down to the traffic on the ticketing site? It might pick up later.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With so many people seemingly after the Monday tickets today, could the slow down be purely down to the traffic on the ticketing site? It might pick up later.

Bit of a risk ordering today for postage. If the postman doesn't drop them through your letterbox tomorrow morning, then you're stuffed.

That said, yesterday I ordered 2 for someone who wasn't able to order for themselves and they arrived here about an hour ago.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bit of a risk ordering today for postage. If the postman doesn't drop them through your letterbox tomorrow morning, then you're stuffed.

That said, yesterday I ordered 2 for someone who wasn't able to order for themselves and they arrived here about an hour ago.

Is there an option to collect at Hillsborough?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Because the team needs maximum support and 2000 for a play-off match should be an easy sell out for a club with real ambition and home support in the mid 20,000's.

Oh right ..nothing to do with a Friday night...many having gone up north last week or having to shell out for Monday....I must be piss poor then

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Disappointing not to have sold out. Do NSC think the club made a faux pax by putting the complicated points system in place with so little time (less than a week) to actually shift the tickets?

I wonder if we'd have sold out if they'd made it easier for more people to buy a ticket earlier in the week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here