Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last couple of blocks for Wednesday away (Friday), selling fast.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
It will be what it will be.

Maybe people who spent £100+ each going to Middlesbrough and are looking at £30 + spends on Monday may just be hoping they need to keep a little cash back in case fortune favours us getting an expensive trip to Wembley as well ?

It's only the 1st leg on Friday, I can see the temptation to watch it on the TV.

Very much this. I went to boro which cost me a lot. I have a new baby(16 months) missus has decided not to go back to work so we are skint. I cant afford the time or the cost of going to SW on a Friday night esp as on telly. If we get to the final it will be a day out and cost another bomb. I know my missus would never stop me going but all things considered you can get your kid a lot of stuff for £100. Simple economics for me on this semi first leg.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Didn't realise they had the 10 loyalty point bracket this morning, I thought it was last postage today and then general sale tomorrow. Living in Notts I can't collect so assumed it was impossible without me going to down to Sussex to collect. I've got 110 loyalty points so would've bought this morning otherwise! Does anyone know if there is anyway the club could bring a ticket with them?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Didn't realise they had the 10 loyalty point bracket this morning, I thought it was last postage today and then general sale tomorrow. Living in Notts I can't collect so assumed it was impossible without me going to down to Sussex to collect. I've got 110 loyalty points so would've bought this morning otherwise! Does anyone know if there is anyway the club could bring a ticket with them?

Doubtful

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

You can usually collect from the away team ticket office. Give them a ring.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

In the same boat, would help if they had a collection point at Hillsborough. I see Derby had one at ours on Monday ???

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

I've been to several games away where I've picked tickets up prior to the game (including Sheffield Wednesday away midweek 2 years ago). Phone the club explain situation and I'm sure they will arrange for tickets to be available to be picked up Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Pay over phone and request collection at ground. They normally send them up on the team coach. Failing that I may not have a spare ticket that I may not be prepared to get rid of at face value :)

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Now got to wait until the morning to ring ticket office and see if they will send tickets to Hillsborough. Hope I'm not to late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here