[Football] Kurt Zouma

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If only there was a picture of Boris Johnson kicking a cat………..

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The RSPCA are on it. Screenshot_2022-02-10-19-29-27-620_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Cat owners who knowingly let their cats wander around outside of their property should be held in the same regard as Fox Hunters.

Both know their animals will kill other animals and they just don't care.
Same as non vegetarians.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Cat owners who knowingly let their cats wander around outside of their property should be held in the same regard as Fox Hunters.

Cats kill vermin which is why farmers are happy to have them on their properties. Cats cannot be contained like dogs.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I do think that the nature of fox hunting is understood by the general public though. I know many disagree with me on here but I'll say it again :), there is too much focus on the fox at the expense of the bigger problem (IMHO) of the systematic breeding of dogs (and shooting at half their natural lifespan) for fighting.

It's described as "hunting", but it's really a nasty "sport" like dog fighting except one participant is a fox.

Any PR defending foxes will only go so far, because many people do understand the fox as being a bit of a pest and not endangered. (*)

I wish there was more publicity about the hounds since we are apparently a country of dog lovers. The agnostic would change their minds.

(*) They can be a bloody nuisance up here, but to put that in context I found one trapped in my property and helped the RSPCA (that was fun) catch it and release it.

- Are you used to foxes ?
- Yeah, I was brought up in the country but they are hard ******** up here.
- Tell me about it...

It didn't thank me, it tried to bite me. Ungrateful.

There is simply no need in a modern society to chase a terrified animal with dogs until it's exhausted before ripping it apart. It is barbaric.

I personally wouldnt have such a problem with humane forms of culling, if species are evolving too rapidly and upsetting eco systems.

There are some species for which limited culling helps the wider ecology, but that must be a decision of wildlife/conservation experts.

Posh t*ats on horses with bugles are sick, self entitled idiots and purveyors of animal cruelty.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Indeed. It's exactly the same

Cat hunts small animals due to it's natural instincts.

Posh men on horses chase down fox for sport and let dog rip it apart for a laugh.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Cats kill vermin which is why farmers are happy to have them on their properties. Cats cannot be contained like dogs.

Cats kill a lot more than just vermin. You think cats only kill in the countryside?

Of course cats can be contained like a dog, what a ridiculous suggestion that they can't.

There are responsible cat owners who like dog owners ensure that their pet can't get off their property.

If a cat is wandering around outside of its property then they themselves become vermin.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Cats kill a lot more than just vermin. You think cats only kill in the countryside?

Of course cats can be contained like a dog, what a ridiculous suggestion that they can't.

There are responsible cat owners who like dog owners ensure that their pet can't get off their property.

If a cat is wandering around outside of its property then they themselves become vermin.

Strictly speaking a cat is defined as a domestic animal under UK law and so is protected and can’t be defined as vermin on or off a property.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Dogs also hunt small animals due to their natural instincts.

So all good for dogs to wander around doing what cats are allowed to do?

Yes.

You've literally just made my point for me.

If my dog killed a small animal whilst out on a walk I would put it down to it being the natural instinct of that animal, however upsetting.

My brain wouldn't even think for one second that it is the same as men in red coats blowing a trumpet and chasing down a fox to rip to shreads.

It's worrying that you believe it's the same.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

I'm not sure whether you are being deliberately provocative for shits and giggles or whether you are just a complete idiot.

But then it doesn't really matter I suppose.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Strictly speaking a cat is defined as a domestic animal under UK law and so is protected and can’t be defined as vermin on or off a property.

If a cat is in your backyard killing your pet rabbits, birds etc and there is nobody in control of it you just shoo it away rather than trap it and dispose of it like you would any other vermin causing issues on your property?

Obviously the law is an ass because it doesn't protect other peoples pets from them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm not sure whether you are being deliberately provocative for shits and giggles or whether you are just a complete idiot.

But then it doesn't really matter I suppose.

No i'm just interested the hypocrisy of the cat cult.

Their "its their natural instincts" bullshit line is always trotted out.

But it's only cats natural instincts that seem acceptable. It's only cruel when dogs do the killing but not when cats do it.

It's not acceptable for any pets to be wandering the streets, going onto other peoples properties or injuring or killing other animals, agreed?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
If a cat is in your backyard killing your pet rabbits, birds etc and there is nobody in control of it you just shoo it away rather than trap it and dispose of it like you would any other vermin causing issues on your property?

Obviously the law is an ass because it doesn't protect other peoples pets from them.

I don't really understand why you even post on this site. Do you have any interest in football at all? All you seem to do is spout nonsense about Trump and now spouting similarly daft nonsense about cats. In summary, you're vermin.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Sorry, who has their pet rabbits or birds just roaming around in their garden not in some form of run/fencing to protect it from such things?

You don't own pets do you.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Are Asses vermin too?

What about donkeys?

I mean the ones that escape the garden of course. like pet asses gone wild.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Yes.

You've literally just made my point for me.

If my dog killed a small animal whilst out on a walk I would put it down to it being the natural instinct of that animal, however upsetting.

My brain wouldn't even think for one second that it is the same as men in red coats blowing a trumpet and chasing down a fox to rip to shreads.

It's worrying that you believe it's the same.

But they are the same.

They both let their animals loose knowing they will kill other creatures.

You don't know your dog will kill a small creature but there's **** tonnes of scientific data that says your cat has a super high % of doing it when it's allowed to roam.

You also have sight of your dog and are in the area if it happens. So nothing like letting a cat just wander.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports