Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kurt Zouma

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Scum.

And another over paid prick bites the dust (hopefully)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Just why? Appears to have his child (or at least a child) within view; why would you want to teach kids anything other than empathy?

What is it with footballers being determined to needlessly end their careers at the minute? This might ‘only’ be a cat, but this is exactly the kind of thing that just doesn’t go away these days.

Absolute cúnt, may I add.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Don't F**K with Cats

Scumbag of the first order.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Piece of scum.

Zouma probably weighs 20 times what the cat does. How would Zouma like it if something 20 times the size of him came at him? Something the size of an 11 story building for example? Absolute tw4t. Punish hum hard.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just why? Appears to have his child (or at least a child) within view; why would you want to teach kids anything other than empathy?

What is it with footballers being determined to needlessly end their careers at the minute? This might ‘only’ be a cat, but this is exactly the kind of thing that just doesn’t go away these days.

Absolute cúnt, may I add.

Luckily, the government not long ago has toughened up sentencing for animal cruelty, I hope the make an example and thrown the book at him.....

This is not only sick for kicking the cat, its that grown men are abusing a defenseless terrified animal in front of a young child. What kind of damage is that dong to the kid? When they hold the poor cat up to slap its face, its heartbreaking.

And it makes you wonder, if this is what they recorded laughingly, what the hell else have they done thats not on camera to that poor terrifed animal who is trying to hide.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
What's even more concerning is that they think that sort of behaviour is perfectly acceptable that they post it for public consumption on Snapchat.

What sort of deviant bubble do they live in to think the public would be anything but disgusted and appalled by watching that video?

And what level of deviant behaviour do they indulge in that they don't think is suitable for public consumption?

Contrary to what he has stated in his "apology" that it was an isolated incident, a good indicator that his behaviour is a "normal" occurance in his household is the fact that the child does not seem to be remotely distressed by Zouma's behaviour, as that is what he has been brought up to think is perfectly acceptable. If I had done that in front of my daughter when she was that age she would have been distraught and inconsolable. Looking at the last few seconds of that footage it might also be interpreted that the child was even obediently handing the cat over and presenting it to Zouma so he could continue tormenting it.

Maybe the child's thinking is, "at least all the while he's doing this to the cat he's not doing it to me".

It's not just the cat that needs to be removed from that household, I think child welfare needs to get involved too because they could be nurturing some psychopathic tendencies for the future. "Give me the child until he is seven and I will show you the man"

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Piece of scum.

Zouma probably weighs 20 times what the cat does. How would Zouma like it if something 20 times the size of him came at him? Something the size of an 11 story building for example? Absolute tw4t. Punish hum hard.

Maybe just a couple of hungry panthers.

What a ****! How can people behave like this.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What's even more concerning is that they think that sort of behaviour is perfectly acceptable that they post it for public consumption on Snapchat.

What sort of deviant bubble do they live in to think the public would be anything but disgusted and appalled by watching that video?

And what level of deviant behaviour do they indulge in that they don't think is suitable for public consumption?

Contrary to what he has stated in his "apology" that it was an isolated incident, a good indicator that his behaviour is a "normal" occurance in his household is the fact that the child does not seem to be remotely distressed by Zouma's behaviour, as that is what he has been brought up to think is perfectly acceptable. If I had done that in front of my daughter when she was that age she would have been distraught and inconsolable. Looking at the last few seconds of that footage it might also be interpreted that the child was even obediently handing the cat over and presenting it to Zouma so he could continue tormenting it.

It's not just the cat that needs to be removed from that household, I think child welfare needs to get involved too because they could be nurturing some psychopathic tendencies for the future. "Give me the child until he is seven and i'll give you the man"

Bang on, every word.

Nothing in that video suggests it was an isolated incident.

I for one do not accept his apology, If you can call it that. No explanation of how this happened as an 'isolated incident'.

Hopefully he will be hounded out of football.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He may be prosecuted, If successfully prosecuted he might get fined a couple of hundred quid, and be banned from owning animals. That'll probably be toughter on his kids than him, but hey, he's a multi-millionaire.
West Ham might sack him. He will immediately move abroad and pick up the same sort of salary that he's getting at West Ham. That's probably more troublesome for West Ham than it is for him.
He's a horrible human being. But hey ho, he earns more every week than most people earn in a year, and will continue to do so. So, pretty much a non-story then, sadly.
:shrug:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He may be prosecuted, If successfully prosecuted he might get fined a couple of hundred quid, and be banned from owning animals. That'll probably be toughter on his kids than him, but hey, he's a multi-millionaire.
West Ham might sack him. He will immediately move abroad and pick up the same sort of salary that he's getting at West Ham. That's probably more troublesome for West Ham than it is for him.
He's a horrible human being. But hey ho, he earns more every week than most people earn in a year, and will continue to do so. So, pretty much a non-story then, sadly.
:shrug:

The media exposure will do far more damage then what the courts can ever do. This will stick with him now and rightly so.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What on earth…?!! It’s like an April Fools headline, did someone eat his Hamster too?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The media exposure will do far more damage then what the courts can ever do. This will stick with him now and rightly so.

In the real world it would. In the world where you get three or four times an annual salary every week, he won't give a sh*t.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Horrible ****. I hope someone does the same to him, wanker.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No way is this an isolated event imo. People are not cruel to animals or people as a one off I don’t think. Hopefully the cat is taken off the scumbag.

I bloody hate cats (in my garden) but the worst they can expect is some water sprayed at them and plastic spikes on the fence panels. They are defenceless against human torturers and bullies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here