Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kurt Zouma

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not the brighest tool in the box. Good to hear him booed every damn time he touched the ball at the Amex t'other week. What's the chances of the **** doing a single hour of his community service? Will clearly pay some guy to do it on his behalf. Like I say, not brightest tool in the box

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Did you see the video of him arriving at the Court? There was a long que of people waiting to get in and his 3 hired meatheads just shoved a few of them out the way to get to the front to get him in first. Bloke is a first class pr1ck.

Plus a bloke dressed in a cat outfit.

Can never remember how to share tweets :facepalm:

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Not the brighest tool in the box. Good to hear him booed every damn time he touched the ball at the Amex t'other week. What's the chances of the **** doing a single hour of his community service? Will clearly pay some guy to do it on his behalf. Like I say, not brightest tool in the box

being well known i doubt he would get away with that

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The worst part for him is going to be the 180 hours unpaid work. At five hours per session that's 36 sessions of picking up litter or sorting clothes in a charity shop (and if he doesn't do it he'll be called back to court in breach). 36 sessions of hob-nobbing with junkies and shoplifters.
That'll hit him harder than any financial penalty ever would.
I hope he hates every minute of it.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
The worst part for him is going to be the 180 hours unpaid work. At five hours per session that's 36 sessions of picking up litter or sorting clothes in a charity shop (and if he doesn't do it he'll be called back to court in breach). 36 sessions of hob-nobbing with junkies and shoplifters.
That'll hit him harder than any financial penalty ever would.
I hope he hates every minute of it.

Hope he has the sense to not try a “Return of the Mack”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here