Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Being reported that Essex police are now going to investigate. Presumably only because of public pressure as yesterday they certainly couldn't be arsed to do so.

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/kurt-zouma-cat-kicking-video-6625390
If only we could have seen that coming...

...oh.

I'll Eden a guess public opinion will have them back tracking by the weekend.

Slightly annoyed I didn't say 24hrs but then again I didn't expect Moyes to be so ****ish last night, perpetuating the story into today.

TB B&W Army

Sep 30, 2021
Horsham
I may have missed something here, but while I agree that West Ham should have suspended the cat kicker, and that Manure immediately suspended Mr Greenwood, and that Raith changed their mind over Goodwillie, we are still happy to play players that are under investigation for criminal activities. I am not making any judgements on whether anyone is guilty or not, but given the anger shown here, shouldnt we be careful to make sure our own house is in order

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
These thick as mince footballers just can't help themselves can they? Why not just keep their heads down, bank those obscene pay cheques and generally pretend to be decent human beings for a few years. Not a lot to ask shirley?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With his West Ham appearance last night, it's highly unlikely that Kurt Zouma will get the boot, unlike his cat.

But with understandable public outrage and the RSPCA intervention, Zouma's probably now realising that the fur really will fly, albeit in a different way to the one he intended.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I may have missed something here, but while I agree that West Ham should have suspended the cat kicker, and that Manure immediately suspended Mr Greenwood, and that Raith changed their mind over Goodwillie, we are still happy to play players that are under investigation for criminal activities. I am not making any judgements on whether anyone is guilty or not, but given the anger shown here, shouldnt we be careful to make sure our own house is in order

Top whataboutery sir. Bravo!

Excellent job by the RSPCA. **** Zouma no longer has any cats to kick.

Now let's hope the old bill do their job and get him charged and put before a court.

Unfortunately, we saw last night that the dildo bros and Moyes don't give a shit but did we really expect anything else?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They'll probably try to claim they can't act without a statement from the cat ........................

Police: "How did you feel about being kicked?"

Cat: "Me? Ow!!"

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
on the basis that Zouma looks thick as f k with one of those open mouth looks that numbskulls have . . . throw the book at him

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
These thick as mince footballers just can't help themselves can they? Why not just keep their heads down, bank those obscene pay cheques and generally pretend to be decent human beings for a few years. Not a lot to ask shirley?

98% of them do. It's the other 2% who are totally dense and psychopathic, who get all the publicity.

We rarely hear about the good ones and generally because our club tells us about their charity work. Calde and Bruno were regular visitors to the Hospices, and Casper Ankergren spent his afternoons walking rescue dogs at Braypool.
Look at Lou Macari and read about him. http://macari-foundation.co.uk/

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Lots of grey area here.

One can be under investigation for an alleged offence where specifics aren't known to the general public (but shared with employers etc).

Or under investigation after multimedia evidence is made public, with charges expected.

Both 'under investigation' but very different.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sign the petition !! There seems to be two out there. The police will not act but the RSPCA have powers.

French law on this is interesting - seems a French national can be prosecuted in France for animal abuse that happens anywhere abroad and there are calls for him to be investigated from there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here