Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kurt Zouma

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Just spent a small fortune on my moggy who had to have eight teeth out. Currently he is on mashed food due to stitches. Now sitting on my lap as I channel hop the live football

Hope your cat recovers swiftly and he is purring away again soon. :thumbsup:

I've had four cats - all lovely in different ways with different personalities. Our first one we had for over ten years when I was a child/adolescent. Used to be permanently on my bed. :)

Anyone that abuses animals should be prosecuted by the RSPCA and banned from owning one ever again.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm not conflating rape with animal cruelty, but the initial weasel words 'we signed him for football reasons/we played him for football reasons' do suggest a similarity between the respective hierarchies in the Goodwillie case and the Zouma case. I find it worrying that the RSPCA is yet to intervene and the Police appear to have made this a crime they choose not to investigate. I thought charging criminals for their offences was an obligation, not a choice.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Whilst I think that the things that Zouma did were vile, and I have never done anything knowingly to harm any animal of any sort, I do wonder if there is more fuss about this at the moment than there was after the recent Mason Greenwood stuff - girlfriend beating and rape.

But to be fair a lot of it is about people not doing anything - the Club, the Police, the RSPCA.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Whilst I think that the things that Zouma did were vile, and I have never done anything knowingly to harm any animal of any sort, I do wonder if there is more fuss about this at the moment than there was after the recent Mason Greenwood stuff - girlfriend beating and rape.

But to be fair a lot of it is about people not doing anything - the Club, the Police, the RSPCA.

no need to compare the two and there is no need to say which is worse. Both incidents crossed the line of what is indecent and neither should be representing their club publicly

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Think you do answer your own question really... Greenwood dropped like a hot stone by Club & Sponsors and Police doing what they should be doing. Zouma, chastised by the club and then in the starting line up within a few hours, Police doing nothing and [some] sponsors now making some of the right noises but seemingly more to do with the adverse publicity rather than the actual act.

I can be appalled at Greenwood, but generally happy with the response to date and be appalled about Zouma and hugely disappointed in the lack of response. What some posters seem to have struggled with is I can have these thoughts simultaneously... just because I have been vocal about one, it doesn't mean I think it is the only thing wrong.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

The Greenwood incident is in the hands of the law. Once he was arrested, the media had to stop publishing details.

In legal terms, you shouldn't pass judgement on a public forum either!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Mason Greenwood, as far as I am aware has yet to be charged, making it almost impossible to discuss his situation and alleged crimes on social media .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Mason Greenwood, as far as I am aware has yet to be charged, making it almost impossible to discuss his situation and alleged crimes on social media .

Completely safe to discuss it on social media as long as the social media isnt based in the UK.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Posh Spice is a slapper
And she really loves her cat
But when it comes to Kurt Zouma
She thinks he's just a tw*t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here